Sign in to follow this  
MagicNoles

OT: How gay is realgm??

LMAO i created a account posted like 20 times, cussed out a seattle nerd and got suspended in one day rofl.

for the record all i said was

quote:
stop crying like a f-kin female and grow a pair nerd.

so this begs the question how gay is realgm???

LMAO i created a account posted like 20 times, cussed out a seattle nerd and got suspended in one day rofl.

for the record all i said was

quote:
stop crying like a f-kin female and grow a pair nerd.

so this begs the question how gay is realgm???

I hope these boards dont turn out as gay and as soft skin as those nerds. Geeze step away from the computer for a sec and stop letting people 10000000000 miles away make you cry like a girl

Realgm is very Gay. I do check them out on the team pages for rumors when I am board. RealGM is a collection of the biggest sports babys in the world. If you goto another teams board, an talk good about your team, they cry an Say Flame War and kick you off. Just a bunch of babys on their. You can't even say a guy sucks, because they call it a flame war. They are they biggest bunch of flamers of all time!!!

Come on... if you know how to connect to the internet by yourself I'm pretty sure that you know the F-word.

I know we want to keep the site clean but suspending you for that is as stupid as... Brian Hill...?

EXACT:Y.the only reason i even went to seattle board was to gauge the intrest in a S&T and see what players they would like. Then some one says that watson is a very vaulable trade asset. Now a second string pg with a bad contract IS NOT a valuble trade asset so of course i had to comment. Then he talks crap and i had to put him in his place. Then of course he crys and i get suspended.

ill never understand Women.....

quote:
Then he talks crap and i had to put him in his place. Then of course he crys and i get suspended.

Well done MagicNoles. *claps in appreciation*

RealGM is a nice reference for a lot of us on here. Personally I never post on that particular board but I do read it periodically.

That being said, I am on this board during much of my free time and can almost always find the same information and opinions here that I've seen there. Be that as it may, I usually do go to RealGM once or twice a week.

The moderators on this board do a very good job of allowing opinions to be made and they also allow our conversations to get a bit hot sometimes. I like that. They don't let it get out of hand and they keep it clean, but they aren't going to delete posts and arbitrarily censor people like you sometimes see over there. Keep an eye out for Fendi and Marc Acres, though, they're trigger happy with the ban authority.

i agree. Theres a line that i feel must not be crossed with regard to personal, family, racial, heritage attacks. But telling someone that their talking stupid should not get that big a rise out of people. I belive in being passionate about ones opinions and of course that leads to some heated arguments. I dont feel that this is a bad thing in some cases though, as long as personal matters are left out of it. But saying earl watson with the contract he has is a valuble trade asset then i reserve the right to say your dumb lol.

and it goes without saying the intelligenvce and mods on these boards are far better than realgm. pansies

Yeah, the mods over there are pretty anal about some things.

Overall, I reference the site a lot. I like to snoop around other teams forums to gauge interest in different trade scenarios and to see how available certain players are.

I still prefer the O-Zone 100%

must admit. ive red these boards for a LONG time before i got any real inclination to post. IVe ALWAYS thought no1 could be more passinate about the magic than me. Im SO GLAD to see how wrong i was.

GO MAGIC

quote:
Originally posted by HighClassTrash:

Keep an eye out for Fendi and Marc Acres, though, they're trigger happy with the ban authority.

Oh man, Trash...you just brought down a rain of fire!! But I think Acres is off the boards for a while, so you might be OK!

quote:
Originally posted by MagicNoles:

and it goes without saying the intelligenvce and mods on these boards are far better than realgm. pansies

While it DOES go without saying, I'm glad you said it anyway!