Sign in to follow this  
djmase20

Hey Otis, do YOU still "like this team"? Because I think they blow.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

I smell sourgrapes here. FSU is in the gutters, and UF is on top of college sports, ahh what a beautiful thing.

Come on man admit it. Even most Gator fans will admit that Spurrier is annoying. : )

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by TnMagicFan:

Ok Im a Mainland graduate and it is Garnet and Gold! Not RED but GARNET! Stop giving us Bucs a bad name man!

I didn't go to mainland, I hate Mainland, Xavier when to Seabreeze. And what the hell is Garnet? Might as well be purple..

Oh **** a Crab..lol! Imagine that no supreses now. At least you gave us Sebastian...wait was that good?

quote:
Originally posted by djmase20:

MODS? Oh, MODs? Shut it down!

lol you started it. I can only bemoan the Magic's downfall on so many threads.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Ok Im a Mainland graduate and it is Garnet and Gold! Not RED but GARNET! Stop giving us Bucs a bad name man!

I didn't go to mainland, I hate Mainland, Xavier when to Seabreeze. And what the hell is Garnet? Might as well be purple..

Oh **** a Crab..lol! Imagine that no supreses now. At least you gave us Sebastian...wait was that good?

I just want to know why Seabreeze players don't go to UF. It's annoying as hell. James Scott was a highly recruited CB this year and he chose Ohio State over Florida after the Gators DESTROYED THEM, what's going on...

010907_TS.jpg

I had to slip in one of my man Earl and turn this into a real gator thread.

By the way, the Gators would beat the Magic if they played in the 1st round - the Magic grade out to a true 16 seed in my bracketology haha.

It's always fun to joke about college teams beating NBA teams... but it's no joke this time, yknow?

The Magic could sure as heck use an inter-team scrimmage with the Gators and Billy D. Our guards might learn a thing or two about passing from, oh, EVERYONE on the Gators' team!

I usually don't prescribe to bringing in college coaches to pro jobs but I don't see how Donovan could do any worse.

quote:

Maybe Billy Donovan can give Hill some pointers..

Billy Donovan wouldn't be caught dead talking with a loser like Brian Hill... something about "bad for the team's chemistry" if Donovan actually had to communicate with the caveman.