Sign in to follow this  
djmase20

Hey Otis, do YOU still "like this team"? Because I think they blow.

Its funny because I live in TN, you know Vols country, and the population of Gator fans has multiplied by like 50 in the last couple of months. So I just let the bandwagon keep on rolling and stick with my teams.

Oh and my usually reliable team, Duke sucks major balls this year also. Their young though so I'm not that upset.

quote:
Originally posted by TnMagicFan:

Its funny because I live in TN, you know Vols country, and the population of Gator fans has multiplied by like 50 in the last couple of months. So I just let the bandwagon keep on rolling and stick with my teams.

Gator fans in Tennessee? That makes me want to throw up...

I feel the same way about red and gold! However, i'm a fan of Xavier Lee because he went to my high school. But Bowden has lost his marbles, so Weatherford will be your starter. You guys are just making it an easier win for the gators.

quote:

One thing all people in TN that are Vols fans and me, who is a HUGE Noles fan, agree with is that the color blue is absolutley repulsive when next to orange!

Agreed, although it was alot more fun to hate the Gators when they had Spurrier. I still manage though.

I smell sourgrapes here. FSU is in the gutters, and UF is on top of college sports, ahh what a beautiful thing.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:

One thing all people in TN that are Vols fans and me, who is a HUGE Noles fan, agree with is that the color blue is absolutley repulsive when next to orange!

Agreed, although it was alot more fun to hate the Gators when they had Spurrier. I still manage though.

Ya but no we can hate 2 teams. You know he is the Head **** now so we can hate them and the Hators

quote:

Ok Im a Mainland graduate and it is Garnet and Gold! Not RED but GARNET! Stop giving us Bucs a bad name man!

I didn't go to mainland, I hate Mainland, Xavier when to Seabreeze. And what the hell is Garnet? Might as well be purple..

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

I smell sourgrapes here. FSU is in the gutters, and UF is on top of college sports, ahh what a beautiful thing.

Na just bad when a fellow Mainland allum says something like "red and gold" thats like telling a die hard Michigan fan its "yellow and blue"!