Sign in to follow this  
The Dude Abides

Big Ups!

Mods, you can move or lock this if you like, but it does end up coming full circle to the Magic....

But I just wanted to to give a big ups to the Utah Jazz and Derek Fischer. As it is, its nice to see an Organization recognize and appreciate the situation and to act like a class act about it.

I commend both parties for doing whats right. Its nice to see in this business that integrity, class, compassion and above all Family..on and off the court still has a place in the league.

with that said...Hows our cancer Doc's here?... Fischer says he hasnt ruled out continuing playing, he just needed to be close to his family... If Orlando has the means, and it turns out we do end up needing a reliable proven PG after Seattle gets what they want.. Anybody think that Derek could possibly play a good veteran role model and teacher for our young guys. He seems to fit in this organizations moral stance, and Im thinkin would teach our younger guys, especially at point , some lessons on and off the court.

Maybe those b-stards up north of here, you know "that guy"..is there coach now again.... well they owe us a favor, and I think their cancer research up there is one of the nations best..

Mods, you can move or lock this if you like, but it does end up coming full circle to the Magic....

But I just wanted to to give a big ups to the Utah Jazz and Derek Fischer. As it is, its nice to see an Organization recognize and appreciate the situation and to act like a class act about it.

I commend both parties for doing whats right. Its nice to see in this business that integrity, class, compassion and above all Family..on and off the court still has a place in the league.

with that said...Hows our cancer Doc's here?... Fischer says he hasnt ruled out continuing playing, he just needed to be close to his family... If Orlando has the means, and it turns out we do end up needing a reliable proven PG after Seattle gets what they want.. Anybody think that Derek could possibly play a good veteran role model and teacher for our young guys. He seems to fit in this organizations moral stance, and Im thinkin would teach our younger guys, especially at point , some lessons on and off the court.

Maybe those b-stards up north of here, you know "that guy"..is there coach now again.... well they owe us a favor, and I think their cancer research up there is one of the nations best..

quote:
u can move or lock this if you like, but it does end up coming full circle to the Magic....

God Bless but who's the cancer, "The Greatest Coach In NBA History" Brian Hill?