Sign in to follow this  
FENDI

Nelson deal no slam dunk [page 2]

quote:
Originally posted by Nike:

Jameer's still playing a lot more consistently than Carlos - look at the Bobcats game we just got killed in. :-( Carlos only played 4 minutes or so in the entire game, all in the first half, because of his poor shot selection. Coach pulled him... something I actually agreed with. Jameer played a lot better, even though the stat sheets shows a low shooting percentage.

Are you serious? I did miss the 1st quarter and first part of the 2nd, but watched everythign else and Jameer ws terrible! He got killed on the stats by Raymond Felton. If he only had played half as good!

Jameer should learn from him instead of trying to be a wannabee shooting guard tweener!

It was funny watcing Hedo, he was actually trying as hard as I've ever seen him play, so much that he was p*****g me off, looked like a one-man team out there if it was not him it and Nelson. Now that the season is near the end and on this game? Who was he trying to impress?

Link:

http://orlandomagiczone.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/88910298...611069543#6611069543

quote:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_magic/2007/03/more_of_magics_.html

Don't miss Tuesday's Magic Confidential, where we take a look at a Magic player who is in line for a contract extension. . .which might not go as he planned.

no other than Jameer.Darko won't get an extension at all. A new contract for Darko. Dwight is max. But Jameer..

Link:

http://orlandomagiczone.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/88910298...611069543#6611069543

quote:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_magic/2007/03/more_of_magics_.html

Don't miss Tuesday's Magic Confidential, where we take a look at a Magic player who is in line for a contract extension. . .which might not go as he planned.

no other than Jameer.Darko won't get an extension at all. A new contract for Darko. Dwight is max. But Jameer..

I hope Darko will stay here. But Jameer, I really think that ever since he hosted a mini-camp in Philly, he started to think that this was his team. And is playing abysmal and still haven't realized it.

With his increasing bench time from Hill I would feel that Carlos could be the one. Carlos will never play backup roles unless the team has chance for the ring. Howard will not be part of this franchise for long and there goes the ring. Carlos will ask out soon. We need an owner like Mark Cuban that does it to win games and not millions.

Jameer's still playing a lot more consistently than Carlos - look at the Bobcats game we just got killed in. :-( Carlos only played 4 minutes or so in the entire game, all in the first half, because of his poor shot selection. Coach pulled him... something I actually agreed with. Jameer played a lot better, even though the stat sheets shows a low shooting percentage.

quote:
Originally posted by FENDI:

Carlos is no up for extension though.

But if I am not mistaken he can opt out and ask to be traded or just win his money in the bench which will not help the assistance much.

Are you serious? Jameer has been a poor leader for this team. In fact, this team has no leader whatsoever, that is the problem. This team had a fighting chance with defense before. Now -- without defense and poor offense ... this team is seriously horrendous! Does not deserve to play in the playoffs.

Hill doesn't deserve all the criticism. This team has now lost the desire to win. They have believed in losing for so long I think they have given up.

Hill: when are you going to learn? You need to surround Dwight with consistent shooters to spread the floor. And when teams rip you by shooting three pointers there is something called a zone defense. Use it!

I'm sick of being a Magic fan. I waste too much time hoping they win.