Sign in to follow this  
~O~

WDBO IS PISSED!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

-Carlos has gotten selfish

-Travis Diener should start.

-Start J.J. Diener, Ariza, Battie, and Dwight.

Quite a few of us having been saying this especially the last few weeks. The only thing I would change is keep Darko starting and Battie off the bench. Other than that, dead on.

I am sure that JD still believes, as I do. It may be a very small part of me that does, but I do.

Agreed JJ, Diener, Ariza, Darko, Dwight would be awesome to see and we have wished it for a while. With that said it is still just a wish. And why does he play Bo over Augie? Bo is a great person and all but when he is on the floor on the offensive side, its like 5 guarding 4.

I agree, I am getting tired because of lack of hustle, or just not wanting to win. Pat just keeps on, amazing me.lol. I take WDBO's side on this one.

quote:
Originally posted by Tejiendo:

Carlos, Carlos, Carlos.....

He plays less than 5 min and still being the scape goat!!!

Yeah blame it on Carlos!

Are Arroyo's fans trying to make him a scapegoat? Any time a person shows a preference over him they are "blaming him" for the collapse of the team. Get a grip, this argument is old and does not need to brought up again. Stop trying to start it.

quote:
Originally posted by Magicman28:

Sadly, I feel the same way. Jameer has been aweful. They have no heart. At least play guys who play with heart. Play guys who want to be out there.

GHill needs to hang em up. Hes more of a liability then helpful. Enough is enough with this guy.

Carlos? I just can't stand to watch him anymore. BHill needs to make adjustments now. Start Diener. Start JJ. Bring Jameer off the bench. Maybe Jameer finds that chip he use to play with. We need to shake things up.

No fire. No heart. Nothing.

Magicman28,

Now you and I are on the same page 100%. I suspected after you watched tonight's game that you'd also want to see different guys get some playing time, because you have good basketball insight. I truly believe the offense only looked good tonite when Diener was in the game.

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

quote:

It was Carlos who did it on the first quarter.

Fire Him too!!!

what the hell are you talking about??

Just joining the club!

quote:

quote:

quote:

Fire Him too!!!

Just joining the club!

I think you need to join the Britney Spears club and stop taking the drugs because no one even said that in this discussion. Grow the hell up and quit bringing that stupid crap up again.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Fire Him too!!!

Just joining the club!

I think you need to join the Britney Spears club and stop taking the drugs because no one even said that in this discussion. Grow the hell up and quit bringing that stupid crap up again.

LMFAO, Hutchence I am your number 1 fan. That's bad for you because the way I'm running you'll probably get fired tomorrow.