Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic Vs Lakers

I don't understand why we don't give Moe more postups, especially when he's got size. His post game isn't dreadful.

Usually because Steve Nash isn't on him.

He has a very wiry frame. Once he spends an offseason or 2 in the weightroom and starts to fill out (he's also still a teenager), then he'll be down on the block more often, imo.

I feel like as long as we keep containing Kobe (shooting 1-7) and our shots start falling (shooting just 37%) we' ve got a good chance this 2nd half. We also need more production from Afflalo and Vuc though Nik gets a slight pass cuz of his ankle.

First Half Break Down:

We did pretty well with taking most of the Lakers hit early and then disrupting their game by fouling Dwight. First Qtr (LA 22 - ORL 23) was a good run. But then we let loose in the beginning of the second but tighten the game late in the qtr (LA 28 - ORL 23). Leaving us where we are: LA 50 - ORL 46.

Comparing both stats so far we are pretty close across the board. Rebounds are close with LA edging by 3, Assist by 2, blocks by 1 and TO by 1. LA is shooting better than us currently at 47% compared to our 37%. But our 3pt shooting is keeping us a float with Tobias 3 for 3, and a team stat of 5-11.. compared to LA's 4-11.... ok it isnt much but its something. Free throws are what we want them to be... so far an utter failure for LA at 50% and ours at 70%.

WE need to keep this going and attack Dwight on both ends... Lets get this win!

The game plan is unsustainable because we are going to run out of players but it's been a heck of a lot of fun seeing this dog fight. Are the people who complained about the "scrubs" we got in the JJ trade still flapping their jaws?

you know what, Jameer's starting to really piss me off. He's a total gunslinger. He hits one 3 pointer and that gives him the confidence to shoot 5 more. Our offense hasn't even had time to set a play in motion and this guy's firing up a 3 again. After 2 or 3 misses, and the other team scoring 2 easy inside buckets all of a sudden the game's over and we are too far behind. Or he drives and turns the ball over because he can't see over his opponents. That guys kinda risky, I'm not liking his style of play at all, he blows leads for it with that 5 3 pointers in a row crap he does.

Wow, you can clearly hear Dwight talking "your momma last night" trash to fans.

What a dirty f'ing loser.

Yeah and the camera also showed him blowing kisses to the fans after his first dunk in the first quarter. No class. I was disappointed when I saw Tobias Harris helping up a fallen Dwight Howard in the second. Dwight Howard wouldn't have done the same for him. T12 has more class than D12