Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic Vs Lakers

Call me crazy, but we beat them once already this year. That was revenge enough.

We will probably lose this one ala when LeBron returned to Cleveland. The place was full of energy, Cavs made a minuscule run in the beginning, and then got blown out.

Call me crazy, but we beat them once already this year. That was revenge enough.

We will probably lose this one ala when LeBron returned to Cleveland. The place was full of energy, Cavs made a minuscule run in the beginning, and then got blown out.

I think we'll put up a good fight at the very least. The guy that scares me is Kobe. He loves this kind of atmosphere and is the one guy on the floor who has proven his ability to explode for huge games on the big stage. My gut tells me he's going to try and take over and dominate this game, even if only to steal the show from Dwight.

I think we'll put up a good fight at the very least. The guy that scares me is Kobe. He loves this kind of atmosphere and is the one guy on the floor who has proven his ability to explode for huge games on the big stage. My gut tells me he's going to try and take over and dominate this game, even if only to steal the show from Dwight.

My thoughts exactly. Dwight can't throw the ball to himself - it's going to be Kobe, and to a lesser extent Nash, breaking down our defense.

Play Dwight the way you do any aggressive shot-blocker: go right at him until he fouls out.

This is how I feel. Maybe if we had lost in LA, we could sneak a victory. I don't see it happening tonight though.

How does that happen? smh.

He has the perfect voice to be a writer...

And yes, he talked about how the fans should cheer Dwight, even though they won't.

Here's a thought. What about Earl Clark? He's been starting of late. There's a good chance he'll start tonight. I know the entire Lakers team will be getting booed, but I'd like it if the crowd cheered him. Show #12 that we respect guys who play hard for the team and leave on good terms.

Then maybe after the game, we could get another "Alright, thanks man."

Thoughts?

I hope we win, but if we don't... Then foul the crap out of Howard every time he touches the ball and let him 25+ free throws tonight. That will for sure get him frustrated even if he gets a W