Sign in to follow this  
Secretly Space Jesus

2013 NFL Off-season Thread

I laughed my ass of when Buffalo drafted Manuel. Another huge reach on a FSU QB.

I'm assuming Miami has a back-up plan for OT.

Aside from Jim Kelly, none of the Florida schools have produced a good NFL QB. Hell, the second best QB from the state played for the Knicks.

And there's still a ton of OL left.

Loved the Bucs' pick of Banks. I liked the guy a lot pre-draft.

Glennon... Mehhh.

Banks will be great as a third corner on the Bucs, especially with Revis dealing with the number one reciever on the team. Glennon... I dont know what the hell they were thinking. I know they wanted insurance for Freeman but really? Glennon? When they could have probably gotten him in the 4th? When Barkley was still available and a much better QB (who also probably could have been snagged in the 4th)?

Really?

Banks will be great as a third corner on the Bucs, especially with Revis dealing with the number one reciever on the team. Glennon... I dont know what the hell they were thinking. I know they wanted insurance for Freeman but really? Glennon? When they could have probably gotten him in the 4th? When Barkley was still available and a much better QB (who also probably could have been snagged in the 4th)?

Really?

Banks will be the #2 in time. To me, this pick says more about Ronde Barber and that the team is willing to move on.

I wouldn't want Barkley either. USC QBs aren't faring well on the NFL as of late. Glennon is being brought in to light a fire under Freeman's ass. He has great tools physically, but he lacks the mental part.

I can't believe EJ Manuel got drafted in the first round.

Sad to see Blount go, but seemed inevitable. Loved his run against the Titans this year.

Has to be Albert, Martin is not enough and the tackles left are not inspiring - Menelik Watson is interesting but very raw, same goes for Armstead

McKenney is still available, was actually in for a meeting with the Fins yesterday apparently. I think Winston is available too as well.