I'm just surprised he's dumb enough to continue making these remarks. Who is his PR manager? Who lets him do interviews? Less is more in this case. He needs to hide from the media off the court and give bland cliche answers to questions on the court. Make people forget he's a jerk.

THIS SHOULDN'T BE THIS DIFFICULT

• Upvote 2

He has a point. We couldnt give away the garbage Otis was paying top dollar for. We had no long term ability to get better for a couple years. I can see why he was frustrated because there was no light at the end of the tunnel and he wasnt enough of a leader to inspire his teammates. Dont get me wrong, Im not defending his Judas like decisions but he is right in regard to the talent being far less than a contender should have on the roster. He was essentially a one man team. That being said, good luck to him in LA where the media will rip him in half if the team doesnt make the playoffs. If they do OKC should be able to sweep them and when that happens we know the finger pointing will begin. All in all, he is one self righteous a$$ who uses his religion and his humble upbringing to hide behind.

He better hope Stern allows LA to trade some worthless piece like Vlade or Andrew Bynum for 4 all stars to help him become a winner. Im still amazed LA could unload Bynum on anyone with a brain for anything. You could see that one coming a mile away.

I'm just surprised he's dumb enough to continue making these remarks. Who is his PR manager? Who lets him do interviews? Less is more in this case. He needs to hide from the media off the court and give bland cliche answers to questions on the court. Make people forget he's a jerk.

THIS SHOULDN'T BE THIS DIFFICULT

I have heard from someone that knows him that he likes the attention. He does want people to like him badly, but he really like the attention.

I have heard from someone that knows him that he likes the attention. He does want people to like him badly, but he really like the attention.

Winning a championship would get him attention, but since that's not happening, maybe this is his back-up plan.

though I did not like the "no one wanted the players on our team", I did not think the interview was that bad.

JJ had value, Nelson was an allstar, turk went for 50mil in the offseason, lee had value, gortat targeted by a number of teams, and lewis was an allstar player at the time.

Dwight/Gortat

Rashard/Anderson/Bass

Barnes/Pietrus

Carter/Reddick

Jameer/Jwilliams

Orlando put just about the deepest squad ever around this guy and he came far short.

• Upvote 2

The fact that he feels he "led" the team tells you all you need to know. Leaders have accountability, this guy puts his blame elsewhere. Dwight feels Dwight can do no wrong...

"Team of guys nobody wanted"? Someone remind this ***** that we had 3 all-stars in 2009.

• Upvote 2

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1554087-dwight-howard-rips-magic-denies-arguing-with-kobe-bryant-in-exclusive-interview

"Dwight cited an example of his time with the Orlando Magic, admitting that it was a team full of players “nobody wanted,” but he led them with a smile on his face".

"When asked what “rock bottom” was, the star spoke on how he heard opinions about how he faked his back injury toward the end of the 2011-12 season and how he wasn’t a tough enough competitor".

Give the article a read.

whines about not having talent, despite winning all the time.

goes to a team with more, and can barely win at all,and dawhite is salty he doesn't get enough touches.

clown. plain and simple. a clown.

and he was never the "leader" this guy is the worst