http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1554087-dwight-howard-rips-magic-denies-arguing-with-kobe-bryant-in-exclusive-interview

"Dwight cited an example of his time with the Orlando Magic, admitting that it was a team full of players “nobody wanted,” but he led them with a smile on his face".

"When asked what “rock bottom” was, the star spoke on how he heard opinions about how he faked his back injury toward the end of the 2011-12 season and how he wasn’t a tough enough competitor".

Give the article a read.

Ehhh... What did anyone expect Dwight Howard to say? That he was the one pushing for all those players that no one wanted, that he was the one who had a meeting with people that he wasnt suppose too, that he is the main reason why they lost in the finals because he cant hit a free throw...

Screw Dwight. That guy has more problems to worry about than the team that gave him everything. Because now he is on a team that is giving him nothing... or should I say that Kobe isnt giving away anything. And when Kobe leaves, then it will be back on a 29/30 yr old Howard to win it all.... which History would suggest that its not going to end well.

D12 is out, T12 is in.... At this point Dwights words are a waist of vocabulary words. What they should of asked him is, how many kids does he plan on having with different women? And why does he wear his headband so high up on his head for....

• Upvote 1

I'm just happy the Lakers@Magic game is during my Spring Break. I'll be down there booing the HWNSNBU out of him. He's done enough bullcrap against this franchise, and it'll finally be time next week for us to show how we feel.

To be fair... could this have maybe been taken out of context? Perhaps? I want to give Dwight the benefit of the doubt that it was an endearing term comparing the players to ragamuffins or misfits who didn't get the recognition they deserve?

Eh, who am I kidding? Baby, JJ, and Nelson all didn't even talk to Dwight before the game in LA. Blame-shifting at its finest.

To be fair... could this have maybe been taken out of context? Perhaps? I want to give Dwight the benefit of the doubt that it was an endearing term comparing the players to ragamuffins or misfits who didn't get the recognition they deserve?

Eh, who am I kidding? Baby, JJ, and Nelson all didn't even talk to Dwight before the game in LA. Blame-shifting at its finest.

Watch the interview for context. He was talking about how people say he doesn't take the game seriously enough, and Dwight was responding by saying he has always played with a smile on his face and it's always worked for him.

His example to support that point?

"I always say, hey, my team in Orlando was a team full of people nobody wanted, and I was the leader. I led that team with a smile on my face."

Eh, could care less what this scrub could say about this organization anymore. Orlando made him and now he has nothing going for him in LA. Those guys that nobody wanted help you get to the finals.

I seriously cannot stand this guy. Orlando made him the player he is today and with a better attitude he could have won a championship... minus Courtney lee(still hurts). When is he going to learn to **** and just play like Lebron started doing, but instead he thinks its ok to bash an organization that fed him from a golden spoon. I wish Henny would have been in charge 3 years ago we would be in such a better position and maybe even challenging for a title shot.

I can't wait to boo him, I am pumped for this game and I am sure he will be shocked and have some rude comments to make, but its L.A's Problem now.

BTW- how do you think duhon and Earl Clark feel...

If this team doesn't win another game in 3 years I won't care as long as we beat the Lakers when they come to town. Dwight playing with a team of players nobody wanted who got to the NBA Finals but the Lakers with a HOF back court and Howard and (sometimes) Gasol upfront are .500?

Wonder how Duhon and Earl Clark will react to that statement lol