Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Hornets Vs Magic

What was the point of the facts you provided and what was your point.

Teams win games all the time shooting under 50% from the field. Last night for example, NY beat CLE while shooting 46% while the Cavs shot 50%. Are you really that amazed at that stat?

I really do not understand you point about Nelson either. Is he really a pg? Um, the dude is a midget by NBA standards, Do you want to plag sg and lose the height battle even worse.

Oh and one more thing about the shooting percentages. The players you named off typically play further from the rim and take more jump shots, thus there fg % will be lower than say the teams PF's and Centers.

No, I was trying to point out the wrong players are playingto many minutes and taking most of the shots. (Ball Hogging)

I did it in a bad manner.

Other players should be involved. Nicholson 4/7, Vuc 3/6, Harris 6/9, Moore3/6, Harrington 4/7. No center in the gamefor the 4th quarter.

Nelson, I’m just tired of people calling him a PG. Your definition is more accurate.

No, I was trying to point out the wrong players are playingto many minutes and taking most of the shots. (Ball Hogging)

Other players should be involved. Nicholson 4/7, Vuc 3/6, Harris 6/9, Moore3/6, Harrington 4/7. No center in the gamefor the 4th quarter.

Nelson, I’m just tired of people calling him a PG. Your definition is more accurate.

I think Nelson is a fine PG.... I would love to hear your reasons on why you think different.

Who do you want playing more minutes at SG? Moore, Jones, Hark? Please provide an answer.

AA took 20 shoots and was 50%. Maybe he should have shot fewer threes but he did not have a bad overall night. Neither of the 3 I mentioned should be playing big minutes at SG since well they either suck or are young or both.

In fact of the three you mentioned as ball hogs, only nelson had a bad game in terms of shooting %, but even you admitted he can sure can shoot and turned it on big time in the 2nd half

As for a definition of Nelson, I did not provided one so I am not sure what you are calling accurate In fact, I stated he is a pg and a decent on at that. He is too small to play any other position.

What was the point of the facts you provided and what was your point.

Teams win games all the time shooting under 50% from the field. Last night for example, NY beat CLE while shooting 46% while the Cavs shot 50%. Are you really that amazed at that stat?

I really do not understand you point about Nelson either. Is he really a pg? Um, the dude is a midget by NBA standards, Do you want to plag sg and lose the height battle even worse.

Oh and one more thing about the shooting percentages. The players you named off typically play further from the rim and take more jump shots, thus there fg % will be lower than say the teams PF's and Centers.

While I agree with you completely, Nate Robinson and JJ Barea are both considerably shorter than Jameer (although its hilarious that JJ tries to list himself at 6') and play minutes at SG.

Who do you want playing more minutes at SG? Moore, Jones, Hark? Please provide an answer.

AA took 20 shoots and was 50%. Maybe he should have shot fewer threes but he did not have a bad overall night. Neither of the 3 I mentioned should be playing big minutes at SG since well they either suck or are young or both.

In fact of the three you mentioned as ball hogs, only nelson had a bad game in terms of shooting %, but even you admitted he can sure can shoot and turned it on big time in the 2nd half

As for a definition of Nelson, I did not provided one so I am not sure what you are calling accurate In fact, I stated he is a pg and a decent on at that. He is too small to play any other position.

AA didn't play as well as the final box scores say he did. He was ass for 44 minutes and then lit it up at the end. He was the basketball Tebow, albeit more impressive because there isn't a prevent defense in basketball.

While I agree with you completely, Nate Robinson and JJ Barea are both considerably shorter than Jameer (although its hilarious that JJ tries to list himself at 6') and play minutes at SG.

I could see Meer getting minutes at SG, just not starting at the 2, which is what I assumed OldKenimport was trying to say.

AA didn't play as well as the final box scores say he did. He was ass for 44 minutes and then lit it up at the end. He was the basketball Tebow, albeit more impressive because there isn't a prevent defense in basketball.

Oh, I know. OldKenimport was posting regarding the shooting percentage and AA and the others and that they were getting too many minutes so that was really what I was responding too. Shooting percentage wise, only Nelson had a poor game.

And this is why I want McLemore, Bazz, or Olidapo in the draft... Those 3 guys all have the ability to be an all-star in this league.

I guess you want me to define a NBA point guard. That's impossible. Everyone has a different definition.

I know Jameer is a better shooter than a ball handling passer.

Jameer Nelson has a career Assist to Turnover Ratio of 2.75. He ranks 12th. He dribbles with his head and eyes, down, not looking for open people. His first thought is, “How many points do I have?”

He dribbles into the middle, leaves his feet, throws it to someone and forces them to take the turnover or shoot with 2 seconds on the clock.

It’s not his size. It’s his attitude. He thinks (Me) shoot first, pass only if I am in trouble.

Career Assists per Game is 5.1 as a pro.

I would allow the guy on the bench with two rings on his mantle. B Udrih play more minutes and gel with his new team.

I guess you want me to define a NBA point guard. That's impossible. Everyone has a different definition.

I know Jameer is a better shooter than a ball handling passer.

Jameer Nelson has a career Assist to Turnover Ratio of 2.75. He ranks 12th. He dribbles with his head and eyes, down, not looking for open people. His first thought is, “How many points do I have?”

He dribbles into the middle, leaves his feet, throws it to someone and forces them to take the turnover or shoot with 2 seconds on the clock.

It’s not his size. It’s his attitude. He thinks (Me) shoot first, pass only if I am in trouble.

Career Assists per Game is 5.1 as a pro.

I would allow the guy on the bench with two rings on his mantle. B Udrih play more minutes and gel with his new team.

Man... i cant stop laughing at this.... So let me get this.... man.... straight.... Because Nelson has a Ast/To ratio of 2.75 and ranks 12th (not sue if thats career or season) and his Career Assist is 5.1... that doesnt make him a PG? Minus all the other jello you added into the mix from your observations.

Are you sure you want to use this as the base of your post as well as positioning more minutes for Beno (who has lower stats than the ones you mentioned above)?

• Upvote 1