Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Grizzlies @ Magic

It seems like the Grizzlies are a pretty good franchise to model our rebuilding effort after in terms of team philosophy, though it remains to be seen whether this group of core players will get anywhere close to where they need to be defensively to compete in this league.

p.s. I hope we at least get a half quarter of defensive effort and execution of the offense.

p.p.s. Bayless needs to grow his hair back.

Haven't been watching the game. I was wondering what a Harris would look like when he wasn't making any buckets. Has he turned into a black hole out there while stinking it up? Or has he tried to get others involved?

I feel bad for the people I GAVE tonight's tickets to.

My wife and I are trying to see a game in the new arena. Is it possible to find seats for less than $60 bucks a pop?

Haven't been watching the game. I was wondering what a Harris would look like when he wasn't making any buckets. Has he turned into a black hole out there while stinking it up? Or has he tried to get others involved?

He still hustles pretty hard

My wife and I are trying to see a game in the new arena. Is it possible to find seats for less than $60 bucks a pop?

definitely. I believe there are some $10 seats in the upper deck. My seats, on the court, might be going for $60 each before too long.

Watching Jacque's post game interview, it seems like he's reluctant to simply call guys out defensively. Almost tries to divert the issue.

I like that he's giving guys an opportunity to play through their errors by not yanking them out of the game whenever one occurs, but an SVG post game interview would have been a welcome sight after a game like this.

Watching Jacque's post game interview, it seems like he's reluctant to simply call guys out defensively. Almost tries to divert the issue.

I like that he's giving guys an opportunity to play through their errors by not yanking them out of the game whenever one occurs, but an SVG post game interview would have been a welcome sight after a game like this.

Maybe it's a learning thing... the younger guys you want to nurture more and help them learn, the veterans, you want to hold accountable

I didn't see JV's press conference tonight but I've seen enough of them to know he is always Mr. Positive and hasn't shown any tendency to be frustrated with this team after laying an egg like we did tonight. Although I appreciate his nurturing nature, especially with such a young group overall, sometimes you need to put guys on notice that play like this isn't going to cut it in the NBA. I hope he at least acknowledged that we were terrible and have a lot to work on...the rainbows and lollipops routine is beginning to wear on me a little.

• Upvote 1

my favorite part of JV's presser comes when he is asked about playing AA at the PG spot for a stretch. He was asked if he just saw something out there and what made him go that route;

"they had their 2nd unit in there and they had some smaller guys, I thought AA could post them up...but..."

haha finish the thought JV, but what? Oh yea, he's garbage.

• Upvote 2