Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

***NEW! OFFICIAL 2024 PLAYOFFS GAME THREAD: ROUND 1: GAME 2, CAVS. VS MAGIC

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yeah, he looks awful. Not even trying out there, just going through the motions. The moment is waaayyyy too big for the entire team 

Agreed. But I would argue that it’s the coach who did not get his team prepared. 

7 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

That Suggs injury is brutal. That looks like an ACL at worst case, severe hyperextension at best

As someone who had 4 ACL surgeries, Suggs will be out until February 2025 most likely, with a scenario that it won’t be until October 2026 until fully healed. 

1 minute ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Agreed. But I would argue that it’s the coach who did not get his team prepared. 

Oh I was 100% including Mosley in my entire team comment. We’re down double digits and rolling and all bench lineup. GTFO here Mose

7 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

It’s been a brutal first 5 quarters of the series. We’re definitely not in Cleveland’s league right now. Not sure how we change that

I do….  Start making some damn shots. They leave us 6 feet open and we still can’t make it. Its like playing with 76 rating 2k rec players out there.

Great response from the bench mob. Especially once we got Franz in for Fultz. 10-0 run to cut it to 5. Lot of ball left to play… basketball makes me so effing bipolar… sorry y’all 

I fear this will be just like game 1 where we close the gap to 4 or 5 and then they just push it right back to double digits. I hope I'm wrong and we just keep rolling.

Just now, KCmagicFAN said:

I fear this will be just like game 1 where we close the gap to 4 or 5 and then they just push it right back to double digits. I hope I'm wrong and we just keep rolling.

I just want one lead lol