Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official 2024 Playoffs Game Thread: Round 1 - Game 1 Saturday April 20th, Cavs vs Magic

2 hours ago, Time2GetSerious said:

Wow I just noticed that we have 11 missed free throws! That's a killer! 

Banchero went 4-8 from the free throw line.  Our all-star has to play a lot better in almost every area going forward.  

10 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Banchero went 4-8 from the free throw line.  Our all-star has to play a lot better in almost every area going forward.  

What’s worse with the free throw shooting is we started 11-12 I think, and in the second half when we were trying to come back is when the bricks started. Hit 8-18 to end the game if my math is right. It was especially noticeable in the 3rd when we cut it to 4 and then Paolo, Franz and Jalen bricked like 5 freebies in a row.

11 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

What’s worse with the free throw shooting is we started 11-12 I think, and in the second half when we were trying to come back is when the bricks started. Hit 8-18 to end the game if my math is right. It was especially noticeable in the 3rd when we cut it to 4 and then Paolo, Franz and Jalen bricked like 5 freebies in a row.

We missed four in the first quarter.  Paulo missed two of those.  

remember the cliche that the season doesn't start until  you win on the road?

knowing our struggles when not playing in front of the home crowd; and being their first playoff game; I would say this result is kind of expected. Hope the team learns from this.

still hoping we can steal one on their home.

At least we’re not a team overpaying a big 3 that just got blown out by 25 on the road. I think we take game 2. Just have a feeling. I don’t think a lot of our struggles today had much to do with what Cleveland did and was more on just us needing to be better

35 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

We missed four in the first quarter.  Paulo missed two of those.  

From what I’m seeing we were 8-9 in the first quarter. Were 9-10 at one point then Ingles missed the technical free throw we got from the Niang BS and it was all downhill from there.

16 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

From what I’m seeing we were 8-9 in the first quarter. Were 9-10 at one point then Ingles missed the technical free throw we got from the Niang BS and it was all downhill from there.

So you’re saying it’s all Ingles fault? I’m ok with that. Lololol

4 hours ago, JJZFL said:

Yep.  They’re thinking too hard about every shot they take; well, except for Cole Anthony :)

I'm out of votes for today. But I'm giving you 2 thumbs up.     SokghZ.jpg

Edit:  And the bolded part was funny.     MpdE0L.png

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

You’re right. I was thinking more about the entire first half rather than the first quarter; mistake on my part.  Banchero went two for four in the first half.  

1 hour ago, All Eyes On Me said:

At least we’re not a team overpaying a big 3 that just got blown out by 25 on the road. I think we take game 2. Just have a feeling. I don’t think a lot of our struggles today had much to do with what Cleveland did and was more on just us needing to be better

You can see the big stage is a bit too bright for our youngsters. They will adjust fine for sure once we play in our home games. Pressty confident they can steal one on tge road. 

3 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

So you’re saying it’s all Ingles fault? I’m ok with that. Lololol

Now,  now, Fan. I think you and Crazy Horse are the 2 funniest posters on this board, but that was not funny.  :)  3Dt3zy.png

Sounds like because Joe missed the technical shot, you are blaming him for the outcome of the game.

Shame, shame!!!!

When we win this series and Joe plays a big role in the outcome, everyone will be singing his praises. Book it!

• Like 1

ok   so i was working all day today and only swathe box score and even that was on very dodgy internet

Please give me a FAIR assessment of today  (Including what the hell Markelle did to get a flagrant? I! )