Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

2024 NBA Trade Deadline Thread

Dinwiddie definitely in that Schroder group of "I'd like it as a stop gap but it's not really a great fit". Dinwiddie is kind of a terrible off ball player which is a huge problem but he's a great pick and roll guard which would help when our offense bogs down.

The Wizards have apparently decided to keep Kyle Kuzma. Which is just the most baffling decision of the deadline if true.

• Like 1

The Raptors being buyers is super interesting. I guess maybe they like Agbaji? Or do they think Olynyk helps them push for play in? 

EDIT: I'm thinking now maybe they think Agbaji is better than anyone they could pick with the either Pacers or Thunder pick they're sending out (which I'm presuming they're using since the Spurs already have their pick). And they might yet divert Olynyk elsewhere.

EDIT2: it's the Thunder pick. Which is actually a decent move for them. Agbaji was a lotto pick a draft ago, what are the chances you get a shot at that talent level in the late 20s of a bad draft.

Just for clarity I'm using mod powers to hide comments about fake trades, don't want to get any confusion if people are using this thread for actual news. 

Also, I just had the site not load because it's at max users, which is fun. 

• Like 1