Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

2024 NBA Draft Thread

Time has past and it looks like we are drafting in the 20s.. 

best case draft picks are 

Tristan Da Silva or Kaleel Ware

id would be awesome if we could manage to draft both! I feel like both players are underrated. They are both great players with a lot of fundamentals. 
Ware has a really nice post game and can also shoot. 

Da Silva, i’m on the record saying this, reminds me so much of Franz Wagner. Colorado using him as a PF is helping him too much. From his movement skills at that height to the bball iq, i see so many comparable skills. He needs to get stronger as Franz did. So bulking up a bit would do him wonders

https://x.com/draftexpress/status/1768707509861179446?s=46

oh and let me add a PG/SG prospect to the list. Jared McCain is right there on that list.. 

I've made it very clear Tristan Da Silva is one of my guys in this draft.

He had a good game yesterday in the First 8. 20 points on 7/11 shooting and 3/6 from 3. I don't really see Franz Wagner except they're both 6'10, multi-talented, German wings but you don't really expect to draft a Franz Wagner level talent in the 20s.

10 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

I've made it very clear Tristan Da Silva is one of my guys in this draft.

He had a good game yesterday in the First 8. 20 points on 7/11 shooting and 3/6 from 3. I don't really see Franz Wagner except they're both 6'10, multi-talented, German wings but you don't really expect to draft a Franz Wagner level talent in the 20s.

Watch Franz college tape compared to Tristan Da Silvas tape! It’s similar imo.. You just can’t teach moving like  guard at 6‘10!!

The difference is that Tristan is playing PF, which isn’t helping him too much. 

Franz is a different player, than he was in college. He was given the ball more with the Magic in order to handle more. Franz is obviously more skilled imo especially as a playmaker, but having Tristan Da Silva to replace Ingles would actually be awesome. 

Baylor Scheierman is a second round target of mines. He can do  a lot of the things Ingles is doing for us. Would be a good replacement.

59 minutes ago, Shine88 said:

Baylor Scheierman is a second round target of mines. He can do  a lot of the things Ingles is doing for us. Would be a good replacement.

if we draft a second round prospect, my main target is Karaban! Very underrated player

Jaylon Tyson was a second round prospect, but he’ll go first round now.

Nikola Durisic isn’t in the focus anymore. I’d also consider him.

Pacome Dadiet is nice. 

Kam Jones nice fit.. 

There are some hidden gems out there and we need to fill out the roster if we don’t bring back Okeke, Bitadze

1 hour ago, Shine88 said:

I love Baylor Scheierman and I also want us to draft him, I've mentioned several times in this thread how he's underrated, but I think comparing him to Joe is having lofty expectations. Joe is and has been an elite shooter and Baylor is more of just a solid/good shooter. 

36 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

I love Baylor Scheierman and I also want us to draft him, I've mentioned several times in this thread how he's underrated, but I think comparing him to Joe is having lofty expectations. Joe is and has been an elite shooter and Baylor is more of just a solid/good shooter. 

nah, I'm not comparing him to prime ingles, i'm talking Ingles from the past 2 years.

48 minutes ago, orlandoholic said:

if we draft a second round prospect, my main target is Karaban! Very underrated player

Jaylon Tyson was a second round prospect, but he’ll go first round now.

Nikola Durisic isn’t in the focus anymore. I’d also consider him.

Pacome Dadiet is nice. 

Kam Jones nice fit.. 

There are some hidden gems out there and we need to fill out the roster if we don’t bring back Okeke, Bitadze

I like Karaban, too. I just feel Scheierman can do a little bit more than him. I honestly feel Karaban should go back to school. He started the year on fire, but cooled off toward the 2nd half of the season - which is why he didn't make any of the All Big East Teams. 

19 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I like Reeves, but Jack Holke from Oakland WOW what a shooter!!!

That young man had the night of his life. Lol. Loved it!

4 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

Forgive me for not reading this whole thread, but anyone like Reeves from UK in the 2nd?

In the 2nd sure why not. Don't love him as a prospect but length + shooting, I'd get it.