Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

25 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

That’s because we needed both to start …that group is nasty …you saw what happened with that lineup last couple minutes of the second quarter …I said it this morning I wanted JI on Wemby and he certainly did a much better job than WCJ

Did you see the expression on Wemby's face each time JI put pressure on him or denied him the ball? , , ,priceless!

1 minute ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Did you see the expression on Wemby's face each time JI put pressure on him or denied him the ball? , , ,priceless!

Yep exactly TrueMagic

2 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Yes indeed! That's the same look that Luka had a couple of nights ago while being hounded by JI!

The first 5 minutes of the 4th quarter will tell a whole lot. Either the Magic come out and bury the Spurs, or they allow them to cut this lead in half. Paolo usually sits for a good chunk of the 4th quarter. Need to build this lead up and get some garbage time going.

7 minutes ago, MAGICTIME22 said:

Yes indeed! That's the same look that Luka had a couple of nights ago while being hounded by JI!

It was like Wemby was thinking: "Why is this guy guarding me?" and JI should have said: "Don't you know who I am?"

• Upvote 1

hope time will finally come that there is no "if healthy" arguments for us and they will play regularly. Isaac and Fultz are trully a keeper when they are healthy

• Upvote 1