Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

10 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Last 2 minutes, close game.  Will we move the ball or have just one guy touch it each possession?

There's your answer

We tighten up and stop moving the ball at the end of close games.  It’s so glaringly obvious and yet it happens again and again.  

it would probably get them banned, but i wish one of the reporters would say

hey mose   you say the same thing every night. How are You gonna get them to keep

moving the ball in the clutch?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Two turnovers in a row game on the line good lord. Coach got a new contract he might want to teach valuing the ball especially late in games. Gonna be a quick playoff exit this continues. Also might want to focus on the charity stripe a bit.

1 minute ago, Stinger24 said:

Two turnovers in a row game on the line good lord. Coach got a new contract he might want to teach valuing the ball especially late in games. Gonna be a quick playoff exit this continues. Also might want to focus on the charity stripe a bit.

I'd be shocked if this team won their first round series to be brutally honest. I just don't see it happening against the Knicks or Cavs or whoever we end up playing.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, KCmagicFAN said:

I'd be shocked if this team won their first round series to be brutally honest. I just don't see it happening against the Knicks or Cavs or whoever we end up playing.

Team still lacks a pure shooter to stretch the floor big mistake at the deadline not acquiring one. It’s holding the team back playoff defenses are going to be brutalThey need to add one in the off-season. 

I agree with the sentiment that we're probably not winning a playoff series, but this season has still been a huge success. I expected us to be a play-in team, so let's just have some fun in the playoffs and maybe we'll be slapped by the reality that we need a shooting Point Guard. Probably a blessing in disguise

• Like 1

That second TO was just careless passing from Paolo. Defender wan’t even looking when he deflect the pass. 
could have been a great winning highlight with that otherworldly block from the minister of defense. 
also that Ingles “rebound” that was converted again by PG13 was deflating

Seeing brunson scoring 61 makes me miss Tmac. I’m not confident to be honest that anyone on current squad can sniff that numbers. 
Our young stars are not dynamic enough, but they are good on their own right. Not just as explosive as Tmac

Can't take this team serious until they get a PG. Paolo's game is no where near as polished to be our primary ball handler/playmaker.

• Upvote 1