Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

Just now, MAGICTIME22 said:

It's a "giveaway" game tonight as they rest a bunch of guys and it's a back-to-back. That's why I am about to make some easy money tonight from a bunch of coworkers. 

Please stop it! You are getting on my nerves now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, MAGICTIME22 said:

It's a "giveaway" game tonight as they rest a bunch of guys and it's a back-to-back. That's why I am about to make some easy money tonight from a bunch of coworkers. 

You just don’t seem to learn. Every time you have declared a loss in the first or early second quarter, the Magic battle back, and usually win. I hope that $300 isn’t your lunch this month, cause I see lots of PB&J in your future! It would serve you right for betting against “your “ team!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jmmagicfan said:

You just don’t seem to learn. Every time you have declared a loss in the first or early second quarter, the Magic battle back, and usually win. I hope that $300 isn’t your lunch this month, cause I see lots of PB&J in your future! It would serve you right for betting against “your “ team!

PS Magic up by 11 with 1:15 to go

No such thing as a bad win. Hopefully we learn from that first half, if we start like that in New York or vs Indiana, we’re in trouble.

Really impressive defense in the 2nd half by the starters. The bench was real bad tonight, but we survived 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

No such thing as a bad win. Hopefully we learn from that first half, if we start like that in New York or vs Indiana, we’re in trouble.

Really impressive defense in the 2nd half by the starters. The bench was real bad tonight, but we survived 

We do seem to have a bad habit of starting slow, and it probably will cost us a game somewhere along the line; but we should all know by now, a slow start doesn’t automatically mean a loss, regardless of what Magictime22 thinks!  

• Upvote 1

Excellent win.The boys growth is such a pleasure to see. I am grinning like a chesire cat. This is a organic rebuild like the Warriors. 

Our best players are 21..22 and 22 

Things are only gonna get better

Folks this is why we can never quit on this basketball team. EVER. They showed a tremendous amount of character tonight with this incredible come from behind victory. It's all about staying positive in the face of adversity. It's like what Bubba said to Forest Gump "life is like a box of chocolates. you never know what you're gonna get". We must never stop believing. When the going gets tough the tough get going. Staying positive is what it's all about folks.

7 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I love Mo's energy though off the bench. He played with fire and gave us big lift in the 4th quarter.

Just now, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I love Mo's energy though off the bench. He played with fire and gave us big lift in the 4th quarter.

Oh yeah, I should clarify, I meant the all bench lineup was bad. Moe and Cole won us the game in the 4th playing with Suggs, Paolo and Franz,

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, MAGICTIME22 said:

Folks this is why we can never quit on this basketball team. EVER. They showed a tremendous amount of character tonight with this incredible come from behind victory. It's all about staying positive in the face of adversity. It's like what Bubba said to Forest Gump "life is like a box of chocolates. you never know what you're gonna get". We must never stop believing. When the going gets tough the tough get going. Staying positive is what it's all about folks.

Gotta say you are entertaining at least..

Unlucky on the loss of money.

Betting against your own team is a no go for me... Karma served haha