Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

1 minute ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Shhh don’t tell ball junkie. Lol

I tire of all these self proclaimed GM’s on this board …love you guys entertainment …good luck trying to get inside info on this front office …they built that Bucks champion team so they get a pass from me …they want the team to grow together then I support 

4 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

We’re 1-11 in our last 12 games against Dejounte, spanning his Spurs and Hawks career. We should trade for him just based on that alone.

He always cooks us. Several game winners too.

And let’s not pretend like he is the new Steve Nash, but our team would be soooo much better with him.

The East is a crapshoot after Boston. We could have made a statement instead of holding our breaths during the play in

23 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

All good …I briefly scanned the previous page saw some posts …cough cough Soul Bro talking about our guards suck …others were happy to join …as I said above man give the guys a break 3rd game in 4 nights all on the road …we good …you’ll see .

Where did I say our guards “suck?” Is it wrong to suggest wanting a guard that can produce a near triple double in 3 quarters? Your posting has turned into trolling lately. Please refrain from doing that, as it breaks the TOS. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Where did I say our guards “suck?” Is it wrong to suggest wanting a guard that can produce a near triple double in 3 quarters? Your posting has turned into trolling lately. Please refrain from doing that, as it breaks the TOS. 

Has me wondering if Fultz went to the University of Kentucky 

8 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Bad day at the office ? I’m no GM but it’s pretty obvious to me that guy needs the ball in his hands …he wouldn’t work here imo …yeah you didn’t say our guards suck but insinuated that …I used the word suck …lol 

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Bad day at the office ? I’m no GM but it’s pretty obvious to me that guy needs the ball in his hands …he wouldn’t work here imo …yeah you didn’t say our guards suck but insinuated that …I used the word suck …lol 

To the bigger issue, we need this to be a respectful place for people to be able to post without mockery or attack. Using emotionally charged language of “mob,” people running “scared,” etc. is inflammatory. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Soul Bro said:

To the bigger issue, we need this to be a respectful place for people to be able to post without mockery or attack. Using emotionally charged language of “mob,” people running “scared,” etc. is inflammatory. 

Give me a break …you’re bigger than this …cause every person posting here wanted a trade at the deadline …except Jay and myself …and yeah I did my victory lap …now all you guys are mad cause I’m doing just that …it’s sports …sometimes you’re right sometimes not …do what you gotta do …I took a break for 12 years I can do it again …pretty sour grapes if you ask me 

• Downvote 1

33 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Give me a break …you’re bigger than this …cause every person posting here wanted a trade at the deadline …except Jay and myself …and yeah I did my victory lap …now all you guys are mad cause I’m doing just that …it’s sports …sometimes you’re right sometimes not …do what you gotta do …I took a break for 12 years I can do it again …pretty sour grapes if you ask me 

Junkie, it seems half of your posting here has turned into mocking what others are posting. Again it’s odd and inappropriate. Ironically, every poster here wants the same thing… for the Magic to win. Oh well. I don’t think my ask as a mod was/is unreasonable. 

• Upvote 1