Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

What a shot, Paolo! Very very clear in the postgame how sick he is and is battling through it. Doesn’t need to be a pretty win to count as a win, so let’s take it and keep building. On to Atlanta tomorrow night! Go Magic!

Folks this is why you can never ever give up on this basketball team. It's never over until it's over. We must remain positive at all times. Quite frankly this one was never in doubt. I knew they would get it done. Paolo with the redemption shot! 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, MAGICTIME22 said:

7 missed free throws by the Magic resulted in the loss to the Pistons tonight folks. I called this loss tonight.  I saw it coming a mile away.

Stop it '22! I thought you learned your lesson about these premature predictions. :)

Wow Banchero …not the shot …the postgame interview …dude was crying and couldn’t even talk …I was just gonna say before he hit that shot he needs to chill out and relax …was wearing his fustration on his face all game long .

Anyway, a win is a win in this league …Sentinel said we needed to go 15-12 these last 27 games to get to 45 wins which got the 6th seed last year …now we just need to get 13 wins in the last 25 to get to 45 …I predicted 47 …looks like the sky is falling people at the deadline may have to swallow their words …we’re also shooting the 3 better …I’ll post numbers later …GO MAGIC !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Stop it '22! I thought you learned your lesson about these premature predictions. :)

When Paolo missed those ft's I must admit that I thought it was over. And then he redeems himself by hitting that clutch shot at the end. And that was a pretty long 8 tenths of a second on the Pistons final possession!

3 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Wow Banchero …not the shot …the postgame interview …dude was crying and couldn’t even talk …I was just gonna say before he hit that shot he needs to chill out and relax …was wearing his fustration on his face all game long .

Anyway, a win is a win in this league …Sentinel said we needed to go 15-12 these last 27 games to get to 45 wins which got the 6th seed last year …now we just need to get 13 wins in the last 25 to get to 45 …I predicted 47 …looks like the sky is falling people at the deadline may have to swallow their words …we’re also shooting the 3 better …I’ll post numbers later …GO MAGIC !

People at the deadline wanted to makes moves to improve this team. You bashed them for wanting Fultz moved, now your trying to take victory laps, when Markelle is not even playing. Unbelievable, did Magictime22 take over your account?  Lol

• Upvote 3

Also, after watching Jalen Suggs the last 2 years I never thought I’d see him …ever …playing at the level he is and has been pretty much all season …just last year everybody was whining about SG being the weak spot .

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

What a shot, Paolo! Very very clear in the postgame how sick he is and is battling through it. Doesn’t need to be a pretty win to count as a win, so let’s take it and keep building. On to Atlanta tomorrow night! Go Magic!

All Eyes:, ". . .On to Atlanta". Me: So soon? I hate these back-to-backs. After a hard fought game against Detroit and their record, Atlanta is not going to be a "gimme".

1 minute ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

All Eyes:, ". . .On to Atlanta". Me: So soon? I hate these back-to-backs. After a hard fought game against Detroit and their record, Atlanta is not going to be a "gimme".

Just saw that. Well Mo and Goga are fresh

1 minute ago, fan for too long 2 said:

People at the deadline wanted to makes moves to improve this team. You bashed them for wanting Fultz moved, now your trying to take victory laps, when Markelle is not even playing. Unbelievable, did Magictime22 take over your account?  Lol

Dude Marquel isn’t even playing …everybody wanted a move …including you …has nothing to do with him …to me anyway …why you don’t tell us all about how Banchero gives you Carmelo vibes …when I quoted you on it you started backing off like a scared rabbit