Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

1 minute ago, harryfromphilly said:

we e should require a florida driver s lisc to enter kia center      these ny fans are killing me lol

For a second there I thought the game was being played at MSG in NY. 

1 hour ago, MAGICTIME22 said:

Game over. I already called the blowout loss tonight to the Knicks. Relatively easy call to make and I made it correctly. No defense. No winning. Plain and simple.

When will you learn not to be so negative? I’m not saying a bad start is positive, but it’s not always the end of the world, either! I’ve seen you say this kind of thing before, only to end up eating your words by the end of the game.Try waiting and watching until at least halfway thru the third before jumping to a negative conclusion.

It’s not just you, but the mood swings on this board lately is enough to give me whiplash . I think we need some risperidone or abilify prescriptions for all the bi-polar reactions on here.

• Upvote 1

We end up getting the 6 seed …which very well could happen …the naysayers won’t have anything to “nay” about jajaja 

It would be an overachieving season without even having to play a playoff game 

5 minutes ago, harryfromphilly said:

damn   miami pulled it out  :(   

That’s alright though, Philly losing is just as good for us. 4 - 8 at this point is pretty much a crapshoot

22 minutes ago, jmmagicfan said:

When will you learn not to be so negative? I’m not saying a bad start is positive, but it’s not always the end of the world, either! I’ve seen you say this kind of thing before, only to end up eating your words by the end of the game.Try waiting and watching until at least halfway thru the third before jumping to a negative conclusion.

It’s not just you, but the mood swings on this board lately is enough to give me whiplash . I think we need some risperidone or abilify prescriptions for all the bi-polar reactions on here.

This one was never in doubt tonight folks. Paolo was clearly on a mission and order was restored to the universe.