Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

Fultz still shot it from his hip like I used to when I was too weak to shoot it from a higher position. when I was ten years old. When he starts shooting with his hands high like in college, then I will believe in him again. 

2 minutes ago, MAGICTIME22 said:

This could very well be a case of the final game of the road trip blues. Couple that with the looming trade deadline and you have a recipe for disaster. This essentially is a giveaway game tonight with the way we're playing. Thank goodness it only counts as one loss. However, with the loss tonight we now have dropped back down to the 8 spot and now Miami owns the tiebreaker against us. 

here you go again, lol.

6 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Fultz still shot it from his hip like I used to when I was too weak to shoot it from a higher position. when I was ten years old. When he starts shooting with his hands high like in college, then I will believe in him again. 

come on  jeez      give him some credit     no tape and no hitch    at all

Folks this is exactly why we can never be so quick to push the panic button when facing a very large deficit. NBA games are all about momentum shifts. We need to stay positive at all times. I know. I know. Lol. And that is exactly why I just read this speech while looking in the mirror!

• Like 1

I expect Franz to come out and dominate in the second half. Right now, he was more turnovers than points. Keep playing defense and the shots will fall eventually.

43 minutes ago, harryfromphilly said:

yeah but he cant just make that hitch go away      if he can then we should trade him cause he is FoS    but i dint think so

It’s always been mental