Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

My kids got my tickets to the game against the 76'ers tomorrow night    My old home team.   I was worried we were going to get killed, but because of Embed out, we are actually 2.5 pt favorites    

2 minutes ago, harryfromphilly said:

My kids got my tickets to the game against the 76'ers tomorrow night    My old home team.   I was worried we were going to get killed, but because of Embed out, we are actually 2.5 pt favorites    

Nice have fun!

17 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Shout out to AB for the game of his career! 

lol agree …but some perspective please …a team that’s only won 5 games …their team defense is ranked dead last in the league …to AB credit he knocked shots down …but it’s embarrassing as an NBA player how opposing defenses just absolutely ignore him …we also have a losing record with him starting against teams with a winning record …again, career game from him played very well.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I guess Caleb and Gary saw my post. Lololololololol

Haha too funny fan …you tell it like it is …I promise down votes are painless lol lol lol …who cares about that stuff 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

lol agree …but some perspective please …a team that’s only won 5 games …their team defense is ranked dead last in the league …to AB credit he knocked shots down …but it’s embarrassing as an NBA player how opposing defenses just absolutely ignore him …we also have a losing record with him starting against teams with a winning record …again, career game from him played very well.

You would be the one to bag on the kid after his career game. He clearly was our best guard on the floor tonight, and honestly has been the past couple of games. This wasn't even supposed to be his year, but he's making the most of it. Now, if you want to get on anybody it should be Suggs and Cole. Those two almost shot us out of the game. 

• Upvote 2