Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

1 hour ago, J Roc Baby said:

Just keep stacking wins. I'm trying to not get too far ahead with the teams the Magic are beating. Just stay focused one game at a time

Thats it. live in the moment..BUT

We have the deepest roster in the NBA by far... 

WE ARE CONTENDERS THIS SEASON ALREADY...

WE ARE NOT COMING... 

WE ARE *****ING HERE!!!!!

• Like 1

We have a great collection of talent, it’s been a while. Been saying it but our 3rd stringer would beat our second stringer from the past years. We have the luxury of sending our high picks to G League. That’s how deep our roster is. 
On the contrary, look at Memphis, even with the return of JA, that team is going nowhere barring trades. There’s no recognizable talent outside of DRose on their second unit and even their starters have only 2 quality player. 

5 minutes ago, Jamesdin said:

We have a great collection of talent, it’s been a while. Been saying it but our 3rd stringer would beat our second stringer from the past years. We have the luxury of sending our high picks to G League. That’s how deep our roster is. 
On the contrary, look at Memphis, even with the return of JA, that team is going nowhere barring trades. There’s no recognizable talent outside of DRose on their second unit and even their starters have only 2 quality player. 

Idk if that is fair to Memphis given they have an entire starting lineup injured

49 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

WE ARE NOT COMING... 

I think you're right. I just want to give it til about New Years' because WCJ and Fultz haven't really been much a part of this. Like beat a fully healthy Miami team by 10 points too and I'll probably chug the big blue Kool aid.

Winning the lottery for Paolo has literally changed everything. Thank God it finally happened 

1 hour ago, Jay Magic said:

WE ARE NOT COMING... 

Your optimism is proving to be prophetic. Lol. Love it!

• Upvote 1