Soul Bro

2023-2024 Season Thread

I'm listening to this Franz podcast with JJ and I just love Franz Wagner. I think this franchise is so god damn lucky to have him. The fact he can sit there and has no problem giving Paolo props, saying Paolo is growing in to being the leader of this team, when he was here first, for a franchise that suffered from egos and all that off court stuff breaking up a potential dynasty it's refreshing to see a guy that talented just kind of be happy for his teammates and not crave the limelight or stardom or anything.

Just an awesome, intelligent guy. 

• Like 1

76ers have not played since Tuesday..

We gonna need Wendell to play Embiid as best he can.. and J.I gonna need to play more than 20 also..

7 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

I'm listening to this Franz podcast with JJ and I just love Franz Wagner. I think this franchise is so god damn lucky to have him. The fact he can sit there and has no problem giving Paolo props, saying Paolo is growing in to being the leader of this team, when he was here first, for a franchise that suffered from egos and all that off court stuff breaking up a potential dynasty it's refreshing to see a guy that talented just kind of be happy for his teammates and not crave the limelight or stardom or anything.

Just an awesome, intelligent guy. 

i agree. a absolute basketball savant. Top draw all around.. we hit the jackpot with Franz funny thing is i think Paolo is the same way

3 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

What can we do to get Mikal here 

I would do just about anything go get Bridges. Him and Bane are my favorite non-superstars in the league. 

We have gone through a rough stretch and it feels like the board is down because of this. Yes we have dropped to 8th in the East, and that hurts. 

But remember we have the easiest schedule remaining in the entire NBA in the second half of the year (according to tank). 

Besides the 6 teams (12) games they listed on website, we also have 2 games against raptors who traded Pascal, 2 games against Brooklyn who appears prepared to blow it up and 2 games against Chicago who might blow it up. That’s 18 of our remaining 41 games against teams that suck or could be awful post trade deadline. 

This to say, stay positive because we are well positioned both schedule and health standpoint (once Franz gets back) to make a run. I’m guessing we finish in the 4-6 range by season end. 

https://www.tankathon.com/remaining_schedule_strength