Soul Bro

2023-2024 Season Thread

CLE - IND

MIA - PHI

NYK- GSW

this could be a really nice day for us.. We need to keep the streak going and capitalize from these opportunities.. Too bad we had two important losses against the Pacers and Knicks. We’d be competing for 3rd place with a decent cushion to the seventh spot right now

I’ve hidden the posts from the rookie jersey swap the last night to maintain a PG rating on the board. Kids these days lol…

Big night for us and we don’t even play! I’m torn on the Cavs/Pacers. Think I’m pulling for the Cavs cause we can go get that 3 seed.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I’ve hidden the posts from the rookie jersey swap the last night to maintain a PG rating on the board. Kids these days lol…

Big night for us and we don’t even play! I’m torn on the Cavs/Pacers. Think I’m pulling for the Cavs cause we can go get that 3 seed.

My kids these days comment was strictly referring to the rookies, if anyone took offense and it led to that downvote, I apologize. Any other reason for the downvote please feel free to DM me and we can chat about why I had to hide the post. Thanks!