Soul Bro

2023-2024 Season Thread

Based on what Zach Lowe said this morning my thoughts are that the little stretch of games where we were undermanned and Banchero had to carry the load and guys like Chuma, Houston, Queen and others went crazy making 3’s is what saved him from getting snubbed 

8 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Based on what Zach Lowe said this morning my thoughts are that the little stretch of games where we were undermanned and Banchero had to carry the load and guys like Chuma, Houston, Queen and others went crazy making 3’s is what saved him from getting snubbed 

No no no. It was the fact Paolo is a star now and the league knows it. Sorry it wasn’t Sharpe, bj. Lolololol. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, fan for too long 2 said:

No no no. It was the fact Paolo is a star now and the league knows it. Sorry it wasn’t Sharpe, bj. Lolololol. 

Haha …but he will be there soon …count on it …just like all the other UK guards 

2 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Paolo’s officially an All-Star! Congrats! Well earned!

As a lifelong Magic fan, I’m so thankful we have Paulo and Franz. They are both young studs and far better than I’d imagined they’d be. Can’t wait to see what our future holds.

• Upvote 1

Paolos reaction to being selected to the All Star is great.. Just shows how great our locker room is. They really care and „love“ each other!

That said, we need to be really careful but at the same time we need to take the opportunity to make a trade. 
Cole is a great example. He is great for the locker room. But he’s hurting us with his style of play more than he is helping us. 

• Upvote 1