Soul Bro

2023-2024 Season Thread

15 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Well what do you think Simons would do if he was here …that’s his point …and when Fultz was hurt I was all about Simons …thought it would help both teams and help open up the floor for my boy Sharpe …but like I said he’s ball dominant …black hole is what they call him and he will put up numbers .

I think Brogdon would help a lot and doesn’t have a long term contract and wouldn't cost much at all. Junkie I’ve read a lot of your posts. You know more about the league than this kid by far. Did you see his exciting players?  Zach LaVine, Buddy Hield, Donovan Mitchell or Gary Trent Jr. were the names he gave.  Zach Lavine would take a hell of a lot of shots away from our two stars.  Buddy Hield is the same age as Brogdon and Bogdanovich.  Trent Jr is a free agent and hasn’t had a great year. Mitchell is the only one without issues to me and he’s going no where. 

There is no perfect player. Can we please get some shooting though by trading Harris and a pick?

https://x.com/davidpingalore/status/1753182060364386308?s=46&t=O_48d3F9zIM7WbaIMp7sdQ

uhh.. this guy is actually pretty tied in with a good track record of getting things right in the LA market. Called Kawhi to the Clippers for example.

We’re obviously not gonna make a move for LeBron, but if there’s a chance he’s on the move at all I’m strapped in for the deadline and won’t become unstrapped until next Friday 

4 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Paolo about to be on the JJ Redick podcast. 

I said this today to a friend - he's never been a coach, but I feel like JJ would be an incredible head coach in this league. Knowledge is super high, conviction is deep, and motivator/leader is very high. I would love to see him as our coach if Mose really plateaus. 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

https://x.com/davidpingalore/status/1753182060364386308?s=46&t=O_48d3F9zIM7WbaIMp7sdQ

uhh.. this guy is actually pretty tied in with a good track record of getting things right in the LA market. Called Kawhi to the Clippers for example.

We’re obviously not gonna make a move for LeBron, but if there’s a chance he’s on the move at all I’m strapped in for the deadline and won’t become unstrapped until next Friday 

Hahahahahahahaha - Pingalore!!!

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Oh snap.. is this the same Pingalore that was tied in to the Dwightmare?!

Yes - I thought you were joking. That man might get one thing right but will get another 99 wrong for clickbait. Always entertaining though!

8 minutes ago, MagicMan1979 said:

I was nervous when he was the last envelope. Congrats to Paolo and The Magic!!

They saved the best for last! Congrats to Paolo! Well deserved! I have to admit it though, I was getting ready to punch my couch in the neck if that last pick wasn't Banchero.