Soul Bro

2023-2024 Season Thread

The 76ers need another center. Mo bamba is the only listed backup center on their roster. I propose that the Magic trade Wendell Carter Jr. for Tyrese Maxey and filler [. . .] Maxey can play point guard or shooting guard. Take a look at his stats.

How 76ers guard Tyrese Maxey became the perfect co-star to Joel Embiid
An athletic and dynamic combo guard. Plays with strength while slightly undersized. One of the top perimeter players in the 2019 class. A three-level scorer ...

P0q4i2.png

57 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:
The 76ers need another center. Mo bamba is the only listed backup center on their roster. I propose that the Magic trade Wendell Carter Jr. for Tyrese Maxey and filler [. . .] Maxey can play point guard or shooting guard. Take a look at his stats.

How 76ers guard Tyrese Maxey became the perfect co-star to Joel Embiid
An athletic and dynamic combo guard. Plays with strength while slightly undersized. One of the top perimeter players in the 2019 class. A three-level scorer ...

P0q4i2.png

They would never trade Maxey for WCJ and a filler. Maxey is a rising star and the 2nd best player on that 76ers team. We would need to throw in one of Paolo or Franz and personally that’s giving up too much. 

18 minutes ago, OnlyFranz said:

They would never trade Maxey for WCJ and a filler. Maxey is a rising star and the 2nd best player on that 76ers team. We would need to throw in one of Paolo or Franz and personally that’s giving up too much. 

What about throw in Chuma Okeke and Caleb Houstan.

Chuma's salary is $5.266.713 and Houstan's salary is $2 mil.

Anyway, we're loaded at the guard position.

10 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

What about throw in Chuma Okeke and Caleb Houstan.

Chuma's salary is $5.266.713 and Houstan's salary is $2 mil.

Anyway, we're loaded at the guard position.

I would do that trade in a heartbeat because I love Maxey’s game. However the 76er’s would laugh at us if our trade offer was WCJ, Okeke, and Houstan. Unless we involve Paolo or Franz they wouldn’t take us seriously. Maxey would instantly be the best guard in our rotation which is why we wouldn’t be able to get him with the offer you’re proposing. 

• Upvote 1