Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

2023-2024 Official Game Thread - Magic Vs. Rockets - Wed. Oct. 25 @ 7:00 PM

If we stay healthy and they all continue to improve from within this season we can win the East!!

Deepest most talented roster in the association!! 

Great start for our boys!!!!

7 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

Harris and Ingles and Isaac are getting those minutes, and it’s working.

this is how it should be. Minutes need to be earned and not just given.

AB in particular will take a seat in the back seat and he’s the next man up if one of these guards get injured. 
But that veteran lineup is definitely what this team needs. One of the reasons i wanted Suggs starting at SG with Harris coming off the bench

this team is special y’all. I always have to rewatch, so my emotions are fresh and unfiltered. This team is so freaking deep. Those 3rd string players would and could have been our 2nd unit a year ago. 

Our second unit have been starters for the most part of their career (except for M. Wagner) 

We can really wear teams out and not really care about foul trouble (except for WCJ maybe) 

Cole Anthony really played loose. It feels like he came to peace. Last season he was playing with pressure. Pressure to start, pressure to be great. He didn’t exactly won’t to play off the bench. It really looked like he had fun playing the sixth man role. I always felt that if he did accept that role, he would be special for us! Keep it up Cole! 

My greatest moments of the game?

- special, like really special and great performance whoever was on the bench supporting and also caring for eachother 

- our bench demanding and celebrating the coaches challenge for AB! Really special moment imo.

- our Minister of Defense introducing himself to Jalen Green who went up for the poster.

- The energy of the crowd felt great on TV! Must have been a great experience to be there! (i believe a user here said he’d be there! congrats!!!!)

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, orlandoholic said:

i think he cares to get others involved for that to happen. 

More assists then ) good path to the all star selection )

Watching the game back again..

Markelle really knows when to settle us down and take over on offence for a few possessions. His IQ is special... 

The whole team is hi IQ but him especially just little nuances i noticed.

Also once Suggs slows down on offence he will be a absolute animal of a player

Weltman and Hammond and Co have nailed this organic rebulld beautifully 

• Upvote 2