Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Blazers - Sun., Mar. 5th @ 6 pm

I get the strategy of not allowing a team to get up a three-point shot, but it's so annoying that these final 10 seconds are basically going to become a free-throw shooting contest. 

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

We just can’t win these must win games. Brutal

The boys played well. Portland just played a hair better. 

As I watched, there wasn't a single player who played poorly noticeably on the offensive or defensive side. Portland just made some key big shots to thwart any run. These are the type of games we will learn to win with experience.

14 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Why was Caleb in the game?

When Franz was shooting foul shots that’s when they subbed him in …I like him a lot …but not when we are getting ready for a defensive set …I didn’t understand either 

2 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Coach has to save a timeout in a close game. Immature coaching also leaving Caleb hung out to dry. Bad bad bad. 

Yeah exactly then he got stuck on Lillard 

Just now, TreyMachine said:

The boys played well. Portland just played a hair better. 

As I watched, there wasn't a single player who played poorly noticeably on the offensive or defensive side. Portland just made some key big shots to thwart any run. These are the type of games we will learn to win with experience.

Oh for sure. Being down 2 starters hurt and Mosley deciding we didn’t need to play a real Center until Admiral got a concussion probably cost us the game. -11 in rebounding in 42 minutes without Goga, + 3 in 6 minutes with Goga

1 hour ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Markelle just makes winning plays all over the court

Rebounds, assists, steals, defends …and in crunch time I would have had the ball in his hands more …he’s just older, wiser and a great player in his own right