Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Bulls - Mon., Feb. 13th @ 8:00 PM

Excellent win. very important.

This team has me beaming with pride

The Bulls with Lavine, Derzon & Vooch just got held to 91 points. Our defending has been outstanding and will continue to do so.

We didn't play out best and won. thats a sign of a Excellent team.

We have more wins before the all star break then we did the entire season last year. thats fantastic progress alone.

If we stay healthy we are making the playoffs and nobody will want to see us at all. 

I actually think we are gonna make the 2nd round at least. its gonna be good 

Just now, Phil4Real said:

Oh don't get me wrong please. I love the kid and I know he's gonna give everything he can to improve. But you cannot be a long-term NBA player if you don't make shots and sadly that's been the situation this two season (I know, with all the injurys inbetween).

He need to calm down and start to think a little more what he is gonna do everytime he is playing offense. I thing that's the challenge and I really hope he can make it. 

i agree. the game hasnt slowed down for him just yet. but he is a winning player and he is all nba defence already.

The offence just needs to get league average and away we go. 

he is like a bull in a china shop haha

gotta say i absolutely love the kid

16 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

So one more game tomorrow against Toronto then we have quite a few days off I think 

8/9 days off. Recharge and then we are charging into the playoffs 

13 minutes ago, Phil4Real said:

Oh don't get me wrong please. I love the kid and I know he's gonna give everything he can to improve. But you cannot be a long-term NBA player if you don't make shots and sadly that's been the situation this two season (I know, with all the injurys inbetween).

He need to calm down and start to think a little more what he is gonna do everytime he is playing offense. I thing that's the challenge and I really hope he can make it. 

I just gave you an up vote, Phil.

I think it was you, and of course, I mentioned in earlier posts that Suggs needed to calm down. I said that he was being too aggressive and fouling a lot. Tonight, he was not making good decisions. To give credit, Suggs had an outstanding game the previous 2 games.

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

18 points 10 boards 9 assists 0 turnovers, what a master class point guard performance by Markelle Fultz

fantastic wasn't he!

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

18 points 10 boards 9 assists 0 turnovers, what a master class point guard performance by Markelle Fultz

I was snooping around in another Magic Message Board, and there were a lot of posters who want Cole to take over as the starting point guard. I do not agree with that. Markelle has earned the spot and is doing a magnificent job. He has become a team leader.

• Upvote 1

Just now, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I was snooping around in another Magic Message Board, and there were a lot of posters who want Cole to take over as the starting point guard. I do not agree with that. Markelle has earned the spot and is doing a magnificent job. He has become a team leader.

Serious ? Haven’t we all seen that show with him and Suggs starting at guard the last 2 years ? To answer my own question pretty much night and day