Soul Bro

2022-2023 Trade Idea Thread

3 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Reggie Jackson for Mason Plumlee. Think I can have a guess where PatBev is headed.

Plumlee was on my shortlist of backup 5s I was hoping for today. Darn

Just now, CTMagicUK said:

Funniest part of the Bamba trade is Lakers fans acting like they have an upgrade at C now lol

I mean, if he can’t succeed next to LeBron and AD, he’s never gonna be able to play anywhere. He’s probably going to be annoyingly efficient

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

I mean, if he can’t succeed next to LeBron and AD, he’s never gonna be able to play anywhere. He’s probably going to be annoyingly efficient

I don't doubt he'll hit 3s. It's his one good skill. I imagine he'll put up 20 when we next play the Lakers and Magic fans will lose their minds. But he's borderline unplayable in the playoffs in my opinion.

4 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I don't like Beverly at all! Bad attitude. He is a good defender and not good shooter.

Remember last season when Beverly was with the Clippers, he pushed Chris Paul in the back as Paul walked off the court at the end of the game. He also shouted at the oppoenents fans, "Where y'all going?", after the Clippers won a game.

He will be a bad locker room presence. I guess the point is keep the Magic in the media. smh

YGnrhb.gif

He'll never wear a Magic jersey.

Just now, UEBERMORTAL said:

We are probably the only team not getting multiple 2nd rounder in return

Bamba is worse than basically every player who got multiple seconds I can think of.

7 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Funniest part of the Bamba trade is Lakers fans acting like they have an upgrade at C now lol

If he's so good, we should have traded him for the Vanderbilt guy you liked then! :P