Sign in to follow this  
Stinger24

Celtics @ Magic

Not saying i want this to happen, but how much losing do you think it would take to have a coaching change? Again i'm not saying i want one, just more of if we were 0-7 and then 2-15 the 3-21 etc, do the magic do something drastic?

3 hours ago, JJZFL said:

Yeah but we also lost to Detroit.  Right now we’re playing well enough to not get blown out but not well enough to win.  Apparently we’re playing to the level of the competition.  

Young and inconsistent teams are young and inconsistent. We’re in year 2 of a rebuild, and actually have a couple (2) players that look like ballers. Paolo and Franz are real building blocks. I wish we would’ve won at least one of these games, but they’re keeping us competitive, which is a lot better than we’ve seen in recent seasons. 

0-3 looks a lot worse than I think this Magic team is. The Celtics are a championship team and we ran them close. 

I'll start to worry when we're 0-6 or 0-8 but we're 1 good week of basketball from being a .500 team still. 

I didn't watch the game only the extended highlights but man would it have been great to get Isaiah Hartenstein in free agency when we were linked with him. We're desperate for a backup big who actually knows where to be on defense and does things like box out. 

For my money Mo Wagner should be the backup 5 when he's healthy. He's at least a real threat on offense and a he gets under people's skin defensively by taking charges etc. 

To be clear the only player the Magic aren't being transparent about injury wise is Jonathan Isaac. People are just upset about Fultz because they haven't seen him play in months but we're still within the realms of a normal timetable for a broken toe and he'll be back sooner rather than later. 

I once dropped a 25 lb plate on my big toe at the gym …had shoes on but the lightweight kind …had blood flowing cause the shoe turned red …was probably broken but I saw no doctor …it got better …didn’t stop me from doing what I wanted to do either …I saw Fultz jumping around last night from the bench …don’t know how long ago he broke the toe but he needs to get his butt on the court cause this team needs him …the losing is getting quite old and you could tell from the game last night the fans are ready to start winning again