All Eyes On Me

2022 NBA Playoffs!

14 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Warriors vs Celtics is such a cool finals matchup. Hope everyone stays healthy throughout 

Yeah, the Celtics have really impressive defensive numbers against the Dubs over the past few years, really the only team in the league that has been able to slow them down when they’re healthy. 

I’m taking Warriors in 6 with Steph finally getting that Finals MVP.

• Like 1

Celts will win …don’t know how many games …Steph has had his day in the sun …time for some new blood …Boston crowd will be electric and pull the team to the finish line …the piranha like Celtic defense ready to munch on new meat 

• Like 1

On 5/30/2022 at 6:23 PM, All Eyes On Me said:

Yeah, the Celtics have really impressive defensive numbers against the Dubs over the past few years, really the only team in the league that has been able to slow them down when they’re healthy. 

I’m taking Warriors in 6 with Steph finally getting that Finals MVP.

I’m nervously taking the Celtics in 7. 

Warriors are the more composed and experienced team, and the Celtics have dropped some surprising home games, but I think their depth will be enough to win them the series.

My gut reaction was Warriors in 5 but I'm not sure that's not just my bias against the Celtics. So I'll give them a bit more credit and say Warriors in 6. 

41 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I’m nervously taking the Celtics in 7. 

Warriors are the more composed and experienced team, and the Celtics have dropped some surprising home games, but I think their depth will be enough to win them the series.

7 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

My gut reaction was Warriors in 5 but I'm not sure that's not just my bias against the Celtics. So I'll give them a bit more credit and say Warriors in 6. 

As always, I think it will come down to health, at least in part. The Cs have a serious size advantage at almost every position, especially if RWilliams is back on the floor. GS definitely is the better offensive team, the Cs are the better defensive team. How much can Smart play and make life difficult for Curry/Poole? It looks like it could be a classic series, if Boston is focused for every game. I expect them to relax a couple times, though. That's kind of their history. I think if both teams remain (mostly) healthy, it will be Celtics in 7. One injury to a major guy on either team could completely change the outcome, though. Draymond Green is the cog that keeps the GS engine running by doing the little things as well as the occasional big thing. This is the final series I was actually hoping for. 

• Like 1

Going out on a limb to say I think it will be Warriors in 4-7 games, unless somehow the Celtics win in 4-7 games.  That’s my prediction and I’m standing by it!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JJZFL said:

Going out on a limb to say I think it will be Warriors in 4-7 games, unless somehow the Celtics win in 4-7 games.  That’s my prediction and I’m standing by it!

Hahaaa

2 hours ago, JJZFL said:

Wow, what a bold prediction!!! LOL

2 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Golden State imploding in the 4th quarter at home. Wow

Tough, tough loss. Less experienced teams could crumble after that