Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Magic Vs Pacers - Feb. 28, 2022 @ 7 PM

18 minutes ago, TrueBlueDrew said:

Was this the best our team has looked all year? I didn't catch it live, but watching highlights and seeing the box score...seems like it was a great all-around night for the guys.

I think so ❤️

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, TrueBlueDrew said:

Was this the best our team has looked all year? I didn't catch it live, but watching highlights and seeing the box score...seems like it was a great all-around night for the guys.

I won’t lie that I’ve only caught maybe a dozen games live, but in those games, this one was easily the best. The thing that most stood out to me was ball movement and hustle. A lot of hero-ball happens with Cole or Hampton, but Markelle somehow created more ball movement for the entire team when in the game, more so than just passing for the sake of passing, but plays that found the open man. 

it’s one game, against a bad team, but certainly is a confidence booster for our young core. 

• Upvote 1

I'm checked out on this season but I just came back here to say this game (first I've watched in a while) was really fun, everyone was impressive and I <3 Markelle. 

• Upvote 1