CTMagicUK

2022 NBA Draft Thread

24 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

I watched the Michigan game, Iowa game, Gonzaga and Kentucky. Murray wasn't bad, it's just Iowa kept giving Richmond wide open shots at the 3 point line. The switching was very poor, including Murray and his brother. Both of them couldn't hit 3's  but once they started going inside to Murray and their center it clicked, they just started too late. Still, i watched to see if he had a legit NBA body. He does but at this point is not a good defender.

I am so torn by Chet. He looked good, i hope they go far because i want to see him against bigger, faster guys. Guy is a string bean. In his defense, i thought the same thing about Mobley but he transitioned, of course Chet makes Mobley look like a linebacker. Kentucky sucked. Not enough passing too much jacking up shots. Of course they feasted inside but the guards let them down. Ty Washington gonna drop but he did make a crucial 3 at the end of regulation. They missed 5 foul shots in overtime, that was the difference. Really want to see Auburn,Purdue and Duke today to see the top guys. Also i have a feeling the guard for Arizona is gonna shine. 

Agree on all fronts.

8 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

We'll Gonzaga play Memphis next and Jalen Duren is a big guy and a first round, probably lottery, prospect. 

This is one game the FO is watching closely !!!!

Just now, Soul Bro said:

Memphis out-muscling Holmgren and Timme throughout the first half. Wow.

It’d be great to see Penny make a deep run!

I have zero faith this medical staff can keep Chet on the floor. Give me Jabari all day.

28 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

It’d be great to see Penny make a deep run!

I have zero faith this medical staff can keep Chet on the floor. Give me Jabari all day.

This is my first time watching Memphis this year. They’re so fast and tough.

11 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

Memphis out-muscling Holmgren and Timme throughout the first half. Wow.

Hope that the FO saw what a project (a super project, really) Chet is. I'd rather continue the development process of Bamba and Bol Bol.

To me, I see nothing wrong if Chet stays one more year in college and works on his game. He will still be a high pick in 2023 and should be able to have a nice NBA career.

Can’t wait to see Mo and Chet sit at the three point line and see if our guards can rebound. Hahahahahahahahahhaha!!!!

give me Timme over Chet 7 days a week and and twice on sundays. And I don’t even want Timme. 

1 hour ago, Albert Lergier said:

Hope that the FO saw what a project (a super project, really) Chet is. I'd rather continue the development process of Bamba and Bol Bol.

To me, I see nothing wrong if Chet stays one more year in college and works on his game. He will still be a high pick in 2023 and should be able to have a nice NBA career.

He's going to be a top 3 pick. Why should he/would he sacrifice a year of NBA salary to "work on his game". 

Chet is a better prospect than Bamba or Bol Bol ever were. 

• Like 1