TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Knicks - Thursday., February 6th at 7:30 PM

Not gonna lie I love the Magic but this is not enjoyable at all. 

It's just a sport etc etc I know but yeah.... This is not fun anymore. It's actually maddening. I need to care less lol 

• Like 1

Amazing that we have 20 turnovers when teams can just collapse in the paint with our pathetic spacing. At least James Ennis is on the way. 

You can probably add the Knicks to a young roster and future assets (7 future firsts over next few years) I would take over this rabble we got plus the 16th pick in each draft. We’re that bad. They will go past us in a flash 

21 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Incase you missed it... Have some more pain

In looking at this clip, I see 2 instances where Markelle could have been in a position to tie the game.

First, he should have kept the ball instead of giving it up to Fournier and take it to the goal to attempt a layup and/or draw a foul.

Second, Fournier should not have tried to put the ball on the floor. Instead, he should have immediately passed the ball back to Fultz who was wide open in the paint near the goal and could have made an easy 4 ft. jump shot.

Edit: *correction* - MCW gave the ball to Fournier. It was not Fultz who gave the ball to Fournier, as I mistakenly mentioned.

Just a idea. But maybe the coaches should have some sort of Buzzer system/remote or something along those lines. When you want to call a timeout you press it and the buzzer/alarm goes off in the refs ears etc. 

So this sort of thing doesn't happen again. Crowd being too loud etc etc. 

1 minute ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

In looking at this clip, I see 2 instances where Markelle could have been in a position to tie the game.

First, he should have kept the ball instead of giving it up to Fournier and take it to the goal to attempt a layup and/or draw a foul.

Second, Fournier should not have tried to put the ball on the floor. Instead, he should have immediately passed the ball back to Fultz who was wide open in the paint near the goal and could have made an easy 4 ft. jump shot.

Fultz gives it up to MCW

3 minutes ago, harley said:

You can probably add the Knicks to a young roster and future assets (7 future firsts over next few years) I would take over this rabble we got plus the 16th pick in each draft. We’re that bad. They will go past us in a flash 

Now you're just talking crazy

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, harley said:

You can probably add the Knicks to a young roster and future assets I would take over this rabble. We’re that bad. They will go past us in a flash 

Fair assessment at this point

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

Just a idea. But maybe the coaches should have some sort of Buzzer system/remote or something along those lines. When you want to call a timeout you press it and the buzzer/alarm goes off in the refs ears etc. 

So this sort of thing doesn't happen again. Crowd being too loud etc etc. 

I think the coach should be allowed to run onto the floor and get the timeout in that situation without getting a technical.