Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Hornets - Monday, February 3, 2020 @ 7 PM

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

When did AG forget how to shoot free throws? Good lord, this team makes everything difficult 

Not good enough. 

Most frustrating part is Markelle let the game come to him, waiting to take his first shot until like 4 minutes left in the 2nd, then he went on a nice roll and then got ignored for the last 2 minutes.. Fournier and Vooch buddy ball took over the last 2 minutes again...

Most frustrating part is Markelle let the game come to him, waiting to take his first shot until like 4 minutes left in the 2nd, then he went on a nice roll and then got ignored for the last 2 minutes.. Fournier and Vooch buddy ball took over the last 2 minutes again...

Yep. I'd let Markelle initiate the offense every time. It's so frustrating. It's like they just say enough of that and take the ball out his hands. 

That's why Vooch and Fournier hinder the development of our young players!  This organization has allowed them to have some sense of entitlement.

I look at these teams that are horrible now and think if we stay our course of mediocrity at best how long will it take them with the right moves to catch and pass us.  You have to know your competition like Brooklyn getting KD next year.  7 teams much better then us in the east next year!

22 minutes ago, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

I look at these teams that are horrible now and think if we stay our course of mediocrity at best how long will it take them with the right moves to catch and pass us.  You have to know your competition like Brooklyn getting KD next year.  7 teams much better then us in the east next year!

We'll see how the Brooklyn experiment goes. Especially with Mr. Glass at PG.