Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs Heat - Saturday, February 1, 2020 @ 7:00 P.M.

Just now, jec said:

Why would you want to be e most “unathletic” anything? Why not an at least reasonably athletic shooter.

Because you don’t need athleticism to shoot the ball well. The ones with athleticism try to do too much sometimes while the ones who can only shoot usually have high basketball IQ. Something we sorely lack. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

Because you don’t need athleticism to shoot the ball well. The ones with athleticism try to do too much sometimes while the ones who can only shoot usually have high basketball IQ. Something we sorely lack. 

Remember Dirk Nowitzski ? Dude couldn't jump over a phone book, but he could shoot the rock.

5 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Remember Dirk Nowitzski ? Dude couldn't jump over a phone book, but he could shoot the rock.

Peja Stojacovic is another one who could shoot lights out and could hardly jump over a piece of paper. Or just look at Duncan Robinson from the Heat who always lights us up from beyond the 3. Point being you don’t need to jump out of the gym to be a good basketball player but you do need to score points to be one.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

Peja Stojacovic is another one who could shoot lights out and could hardly jump over a piece of paper. Or just look at Duncan Robinson from the Heat who always lights us up from beyond the 3. Point being you don’t need to jump out of the gym to be a good basketball player but you do need to score points to be one.

AMEN brother !! This clearly has to be the post of the night here.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

AMEN brother !! This clearly has to be the post of the night here.

Thanks bro! Just don’t understand how management hasn’t seen this when it’s so evident. 

15 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Aaron with 2 trailers at the 3 point line that could cut it to 6... instead forces in to a 1 on 4 and gets the shot swatted off of him out of bounds.. smh

Aaron did that in the last game.

In the third quarter of that game, Fultz handed him the ball after crossing mid court. There was 15 seconds left on the time clock and Aaron kept the ball, over dribbling and almost dribbled out the clock before tossing up a shot.

I posted that he was trying to do too much, and someone gave me a down vote. So, I gave up on posting anything that I observed during a game.

Remember when Kobe almost single handedly beat us in the Finals in 2009 ? Remember the fierce look of determination in his eyes ? The scowling ? He had the eye of the tiger. This current Magic roster doesn't seem to have players with anywhere near that amount of determination and will to win. They seem to simply accept losing as if nothing matters.