Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs Nets - Monday, January 6th @ 7:00 PM

2 minutes ago, IrishCelticHater said:

Dark or red head is my preference. 

On another note Fultz looked good and plays off ball pretty well too. 

I like women who enjoy riding horses.Hair color doesn't really matter.

And yeah Markelle owned the night!

1 minute ago, IrishCelticHater said:

Dark or red head is my preference. 

On another note Fultz looked good and plays off ball pretty well too. 

Yeah, and some use to say that Cliff should not play DJ and Fultz together. I guess because Fultz was playing off ball when DJ was on the court. I believe he plays extremely well off ball. Also, he and DJ play well together. I notice that the 2 take turns at the pg and off ball positions.

2 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

It's just crazy how markelle just drives into the chest of bigs, thumps em, and then finishes through them

The key word there is finish. He consistently finishes off his drives. He's a lot stronger than some people may think he is.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Yeah, and some use to say that Cliff should not play DJ and Fultz together. I guess because Fultz was playing off ball when DJ was on the court. I believe he plays extremely well off ball. Also, he and DJ play well together. I notice that the 2 take turns at the pg and off ball positions.

DJ is a mentor and a true pro. When both of them are aggressive and attacking it is fun to watch.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

When I see Wes now I think of EP. What ever happened to Payton ? Is he still in the NBA ?

He plays for the Knicks

5 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

It's just crazy how markelle just drives into the chest of bigs, thumps em, and then finishes through them

Yes, and did you see Markelle in the chest of that defender away from the basket? He was pushing the guy backward with his chest. I saw that slightly before the foul was called against Fultz. I'm thinking, "what is he doing?" It was so funny.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

He has great strength and balance. Clearly see why he was a number one pick. 

Yeah I watched a documentary with Matt Lloyd our assistant GM and he scouted Markelle for a few years and he categorically said Markelle was unanimously the best player he'd seen in a long time

• Upvote 1

Gotta love aggressive Fultz. Gotta dislike aggressive Gordon haha. If Fultz dials it up and AG dials it back then lookout. Bad Evan was back again tonight. Hope it’s an outlier 

• Upvote 1