Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs Hawks - Monday, Dec. 30th at 7:00 P.M.

This is about where we were last year, at the same time. What are we going to do, the players will soon turn it off. Ross and Vooch got paid, Dj knows he will be gone and Gordon is probably just figuring out  he is not a star or the Magic are a bad organization. I say burn it down.

1 minute ago, harley said:

i think Wes is horrible at basketball

Just boggles my mind why we have Iwundu, Aminu, Frazier on the same team. Basically the same useless guy

And it’s not like our main players can shoot the ball to cover for them

• Upvote 1

I think our whole team is bad at basketball. Remember before last year we had 3 years straight where we were legit trying to win and still had about the 3rd worst record in the league. You watched the games, they were all out there trying to win while several teams were hardcore tanking.We still could barely beat out the 3rd worst record in the league. I like Vooch and Isaac,  i am sad about Gordon and Dj. Evan is an asset to me, Bamba is an asset to me. Blow it up!

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, harley said:

i think Wes is horrible at basketball

Sure. But Jefferson is more horrible at basketball with the multiplier that he doesn't fit our philosophy at all and is an undersized center who can't shoot nor move laterally so you get all of the weaknesses of going small by playing him at center but none of the strengths but he's also incapable of playing PF. 

And he's also 27 so it's not like he's a developmental guy. 

He plays really hard though. 

1 minute ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Sure. But Jefferson is more horrible at basketball with the multiplier that he doesn't fit our philosophy at all and is an undersized center who can't shoot nor move laterally so you get all of the weaknesses of going small by playing him at center but none of the strengths but he's also incapable of playing PF. 

And he's also 27 so it's not like he's a developmental guy. 

He plays really hard though. 

i agree. this whole roster construction is mind boggling

6 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

I think our whole team is bad at basketball. Remember before last year we had 3 years straight where we were legit trying to win and still had about the 3rd worst record in the league. You watched the games, they were all out there trying to win while several teams were hardcore tanking.We still could barely beat out the 3rd worst record in the league. I like Vooch and Isaac,  i am sad about Gordon and Dj. Evan is an asset to me, Bamba is an asset to me. Blow it up!

Hahaha. Sad but true

LOL at others on this board  the last year who questioned second tier players we wanted like Brogdon,Kemba, Dinwiddie or Brown. Sure they are not Superstars, but they are lightyears ahead of our players. Not even close.And they were available with the right management.

2 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

LOL at others on this board  the last year who questioned second tier players we wanted like Brogdon,Kemba, Dinwiddie or Brown. Sure they are not Superstars, but they are lightyears ahead of our players. Not even close.And they were available with the right management.

True. 

This game is on Clifford period. Also if he could understand that he needed shooting at the end of the game and kept putting Ross back in, then why the hell does he put up with having zero shooters on the bench other than a little person. 

#getsumdamshooters