Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Portland - Friday, Dec. 20th at 10:00 P.M.

4 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

I guess Portland just got to comfortable with the lead.  Portland seems to be in full control.  They just nullify the magic runs with runs of their own when necessary.  

Also, expect officiating to never be in our favor.  You guys know better.  

Because they can score and we can't. Every team knows this. We're a *****ing joke

We can criticize the offense— it’s certainly worthy of criticism— but this team isn’t going to win giving up 57 on a half. The defense has been going downhill the past month and isn’t even top 10 in defensive rating. 

If we’re going to turn it around, it’s going to be when this team remembers it’s identity and plays defense like it has to. 

1 minute ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Dj is the future. U didn’t know?

I... I just don’t... get it.. at all... I don’t wanna call Clifford a bad coach, but he sure as hell isn’t a good one

3 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Umm.. Aaron is 2-13 at the half, DJ has 10 FGA in the first half?! Markelle has 2 FGA and JI has 3?! WTF are we doing

Eh, Aaron isn't really 2-13. 5 of those misses are offensive rebounds and he went 1-4 in about 2 seconds of actual game play

Not that it changes how he's playing. It just bothers me when they score it like that

Just now, Fultz4thewin said:

Eh, Aaron isn't really 2-13. 5 of those misses are offensive rebounds and he went 1-4 in about 2 seconds of actual game play

Not that it changes how he's playing. It just bothers me when they score it like that

Yeah, admittedly I haven’t had a chance to jump in to the game yet, hoping to watch the 2nd half, but he’s on one of the worst spells I can remember of his career

1 minute ago, Fultz4thewin said:

And moreso than anything else, my original post is me having a problem with Fultz and Isaac getting 5 FGA in the first half combined 

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yeah, admittedly I haven’t had a chance to jump in to the game yet, hoping to watch the 2nd half, but he’s on one of the worst spells I can remember of his career

Be careful what you hope for.  

10 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Umm.. Aaron is 2-13 at the half, DJ has 10 FGA in the first half?! Markelle has 2 FGA and JI has 3?! WTF are we doing

Oh, come on guys. Didn't you watch the first quarter? The starters could not find the basket. Brian Hill just mentioned that the bench brought us back from being down 9-31.