Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Jazz - Tuesday, Dec. 17th at 9:00 P.M.

1 hour ago, harley said:

What are u thinking Mauro? Give me your 5 point plan for the future?

My biggest frustration with this team is that they play a low ceiling game, almost like a bunch of guys playing pick up.

Augustin dribbles the air out of the ball, Ross just jacks up shots, Gordon insists on taking dumb fadeaways...

Fultz, Isaac and Bamba are somewhat raw but I think they are high character guys and have potential on both ends of the court. I’d like to see our team built around them + great shooters, because you need that in the current NBA.

I think Fournier is a good player and could stay here for the long run, just needs to be coached a little bit.

Wouldn’t mind a starting lineup of those 4 and a great shooter like Bertans or Duncan Robinson.

Some teams were able to be really good without a true superstar, like the old Spurs, or the 04 Pistons.

I’d just love to see us play better basketball. This aimless stuff and benching Isaac drives me crazy

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, 3rd Quarter Collapse said:

I’m not talking specifically about this game, this game came down to Fournier missing a crucial wide open 3. I just feel like that there’s a trend of the offense becoming static in crunch time under Clifford over the entirety of the season.

I have to skim through the game because I don't have much time to watch it in the morning before work. It looked to me that Vooch and Fournier missed shots that they would normally make. I can't say how much I really like Fultz, especially his passing. He fed those guys perfectly and they were throwing up bricks. 

This team has hit its ceiling. How is it possible that JI was 8th in shot attempts last night? Will we ever win it all with Fournier and Vooch being our main offensive players? If we know this isn’t a championship roster, will we make trades to dare to create more opportunities for guys like Fultz and Isaac? 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

This team has hit its ceiling. How is it possible that JI was 8th in shot attempts last night? Will we ever win it all with Fournier and Vooch being our main offensive players? If we know this isn’t a championship roster, will we make trades to dare to create more opportunities for guys like Fultz and Isaac? 

The problem I have is who do we have in the wings? We have Iwundu, Jefferson, Frazier, and Johnson. Which guy is developing and taking advantage of their opportunities? We gave away Tucker to the Lakers in the draft. For what? So we can keep these guys? Sheesh.

2 minutes ago, Just a regular Magic fan said:

The problem I have is who do we have in the wings? We have Iwundu, Jefferson, Frazier, and Johnson. Which guy is developing and taking advantage of their opportunities? We gave away Tucker to the Lakers in the draft. For what? So we can keep these guys? Sheesh.

Ideally we’d give Fultz and Isaac more shot attempts and get young assets with upside through trades of Fournier and Vooch.

21 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Ideally we’d give Fultz and Isaac more shot attempts and get young assets with upside through trades of Fournier and Vooch.

This has to happen. They’re on the clock for mine. I have been so frustrated for so long. It was painstakingly obvious last summer when we stupidly resigned Vooch and Ross who is less than streaky. He needs to piss off as well. I good game out of 10 doesn’t cut it. Human torch, please 

37 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

I don’t know the answer, but Vooch and Fournier are pretty good when they’re on. I am as big on JI as any, but IMO he isn’t as consistent as they are on offense. That said, we can see Vooch has limitations against the bigger centers in the league. That might be why Clifford has moved him out behind the arc. It might be a transition year where we are giving Vooch time to master the 3, or we might be  biding our time until we can move him. I want to see us turn the corner; however, I am not sure though what we can realistically do that will be an improvement. 

2 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

We need some ballers man. Plain and simple. Ballers that can elevate our young core. Not stand in their way.

That's kind of tough to accomplish. The better players we add the more they encroach on fultz and Isaac's role in the offense. 

I still think the best move we could possibly (realistically) make is a trade for JJ because he can fit in but his fitting in is proficient. but New Orleans has no reason to make a trade today vs waiting until February. 

41 minutes ago, harley said:

This has to happen. They’re on the clock for mine. I have been so frustrated for so long. It was painstakingly obvious last summer when we stupidly resigned Vooch and Ross who is less than streaky. He needs to piss off as well. I good game out of 10 doesn’t cut it. Human torch, please 

Ross is on a stretch where he's had 8 good games out of the last 12. During that stretch he's averaging 15ppg on 41% three point shooting. 

Your vendetta against him is weird. 

5 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Ross is on a stretch where he's had 8 good games out of the last 12. During that stretch he's averaging 15ppg on 41% three point shooting. 

Your vendetta against him is weird. 

And before that stretch ? He’s a team killer with his style of play, I just hate how he jacks up Hail Marys all the time. His defence is also not good. No vendetta I just don’t rate him at all. He’s a poor mans JJ.