Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

9 minutes ago, Okethree said:

One is younger has a better contract and has greater untapped potential 

Yes, that’s what I believe, too. Ayton has a MUCH higher ceiling than Vooch. I don’t believe we’ll be able to flip one or two of our guys for that stud offensive wing, so this is the kind of deal that interests me.

First, phoenix has no intention in trading Ayton. 
Second, Ayton has the potential to be better that Vooch. He is a very good all around player and young than Vooch. It will be crazy not to trade Vooch for Ayton if giving the chance. 
When it come to Kuzma, I will not trade AG for him. He might not be a goos fit alongside Isaac either. And I dont like his Cockiness. Didn’t he make an insulting comment to Orlando last year?? 
AG>Kuzma. For me. 

4 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Why wouldn’t he?

Because he's not that good. He's fine. Not terrible. Not great. 

We don't watch him much so the big games stand out and the fact he's in the Lakers multiplier system so he's talked about much more than other better players. 

3 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Because he's not that good. He's fine. Not terrible. Not great. 

We don't watch him much so the big games stand out and the fact he's in the Lakers multiplier system so he's talked about much more than other better players. 

I respect your opinion but I want factual reasons/evidence on why him here with our team he wouldn’t be or have the ability to become our best scorer.

43 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

http://bkref.com/tiny/ACSNq sort by any offensive stat you want

I don’t know. Doesn’t seem to show heavily that he wouldn’t be. At 23 he’s right on the heels of 27 year old Fournier. 

I’m also looking at games, such as the last game where he dropped 36, where he had high usage and where he played with a point guard such as Rondo that tend to view distribution of the ball as an priority.