Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

3 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

That would be horrible lol

Capela isn't that good. He's basically jarett Allen. 

He's really good if you have capable wing players. Slightly poorer man's Rudy Gobert.

9 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

He's really good if you have capable wing players. Slightly poorer man's Rudy Gobert.

Houston has capable wing players and he's not that good. Hence why the team with championship aspirations thinks it's ok just using Tyson Chandler at center

6 minutes ago, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

No way I am giving up Bamba for Capela.  Bamba is a stretch 5 who blocks more shots is younger and just scratching the surface of his potential.  Capela does not shoot 3's at all and just isn't really what you want in today's NBA.

Yeah that wouldn’t be a good idea.

1 hour ago, Magicman28 said:

Doesn’t matter if it’s a wing or a big. Just got to be a player you can build around and do it properly. Look at AD in LA. 

Vuch isn’t that good enough on both ends to build around.

It does to me. The game is not built around bigs. Therefore I'd rather our team not build around a big. A big hasn't been the best player on a championship in ages. AD is probably the anomaly but obviously he isn't available. 

5 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

It does to me. The game is not built around bigs. Therefore I'd rather our team not build around a big. A big hasn't been the best player on a championship in ages. AD is probably the anomaly but obviously he isn't available. 

And he hasn't really won much

11 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

There’s just no proof to that. You’re basing this on what other teams have done but there’s no proof that a big can’t lead to a ship. Just has to be the right big and the team has to be built around that player properly. 

AD is a big. Giannis is a big. Yes anomalies. Not because they’re bigs. Because they are stars. Star players are anomalies period. If they weren’t every team would have one.

Curry is an anomaly. He completely reinvented the game. No one came in and took shots like he did that consistently.

3 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

And he hasn't really won much

Hence built around properly. Who was their second star and their role players? Look at AD now. He’s dominate. It’s a team game. Always has been, always will be. Even MJ would of had it tough without Pippen, Rodman and co.

None of these names being tossed around really help very much and that is the problem with trying to make a big shakeup at this particular trade deadline.