Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

3 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Not you are not

****...You don’t know me man.

Born and raised in Orlando right there at Florida Hospital in Winter Park. Been a fan since the beginning. Played b-ball and studied for almost my entire youth. Wore the jerseys, wore the shirts, even dreamed of playing for them one day. Was going to go the CBA route and try that one after one year in college.

Let me tell you, I stopped watching the NBA on TV as an whole years ago after LeBron to MIA, after the refs started messing with the game, etc. Few years ago, after the whole Skiles hiring and fiasco, I stopped watching Magic basketball. First time since 89 man. I still watch clips. I got a good eye for talent and I like to talk about it since it’s been a huge outlet in my life growing up. However I haven’t bought anything Magic related or watched them in a while. 

I have the type of personality that after so many tries, I do walk away. I find something else as hard it is. Playing B-ball has been replaced the last 20 years with gym and occasional surf and other stuff.

I have no qualms about walking away from stagnation.

Does that mean for good? For me usually, but a new FO could come in and become proactive. I don’t know if that happens with the ownership though. My faith in them has dwindled to near nothing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Miami is going HAM this trade deadline. And every year I hear "theyre tieing up their cap their future is ruined!!!" and then every year they seem to get better or seem to get out of their contracts lol.

Were a second rate organizaiton period. 

5 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

Miami is going HAM this trade deadline. And every year I hear "theyre tieing up their cap their future is ruined!!!" and then every year they seem to get better or seem to get out of their contracts lol.

Were a second rate organizaiton period. 

Save this for after 3pm my man!

1. The options at this deadline suck and there is such a thing as making matters worse by making a ****ty trade.

2. If we do make a trade it will be announced within 45 mins of the deadline bc that’s how Hammond operates.

I want something to happen like all of us do bc this team has issues but this notion that this deadline could fix things is wrong in general.

1 minute ago, ML6 said:

1. The options at this deadline suck and there is such a thing as making matters worse by making a ****ty trade.

2. If we do make a trade it will be announced within 45 mins of the deadline bc that’s how Hammond operates.

I want something to happen like all of us do bc this team has issues but this notion that this deadline could fix things is wrong in general.

Absolutely.  But I think it is more about showing or starting a more positive overall direction.  

2 minutes ago, ML6 said:

1. Not true. Almost everyone is available.

2. We’ll see.

A GM has an off season and the deadline to move further. Last off season, they drafted a kid who doesn’t play, and resigned a guy who should’ve been let go. They do nothing this deadline, it’s basically getting paid to not work and produce. It’s been 2.5 years and we’re in the same spot as last year. That’s not acceptable.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1