Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

46 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

If Tom Brady leaves the Patriots, i wouldn't mind the Bucs picking him up.It only takes one magical run.

He’d never consider it

16 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

He’d never consider it

I dunno man. Bruce Arians, a lot of money, no state income tax and those weapons? Not sure he’s going to get much of a better deal. I don’t think it going to happen but I don’t think it’s THAT farfetched. 

Just now, IrishCelticHater said:

I dunno man. Bruce Arians, a lot of money, no state income tax and those weapons? Not sure he’s going to get much of a better deal. I don’t think it going to happen but I don’t think it’s THAT farfetched. 

Yeah I mean the possibilities are there. He just doesn’t strike me as a guy who’d even consider a Florida team. Maybe MIA.

State income tax? Have you seen his crib? Dude has so money it’s not even funny.

1 minute ago, Magicman28 said:

Yeah I mean the possibilities are there. He just doesn’t strike me as a guy who’d even consider a Florida team. Maybe MIA.

State income tax? Have you seen his crib? Dude has so money it’s not even funny.

He’s trying to maximize his dollars on his last contract according to insiders. All those pay cuts. Why Miami? They have no weapons. 

7 minutes ago, IrishCelticHater said:

He’s trying to maximize his dollars on his last contract according to insiders. All those pay cuts. Why Miami? They have no weapons. 

lol, how the rich stay rich.

Nah I’m saying. City, the vibe, whe seems more of a MIA guy. Team sucks ass.

Tampa Bay Bucs, we’re a little “different” .

7 minutes ago, IrishCelticHater said:

Nah I’m saying. City, the vibe, he seems more of a MIA guy. Team sucks ass.

Tampa Bay Bucs, we’re a little “different”.

1 minute ago, Magicman28 said:

Nah I’m saying. City, the vibe, whe seems more of a MIA guy. Team sucks ass.

Tampa Bay Bucs, we’re a little “different as an whole.

He’s a California kid. But he’s played at Michigan and Boston. Hardly the South Beach party life indicators. I think he ends up with the Chargers if he leaves New England. They desperately need an identity that clicks with LA. Having said that, Tampa is not at all a bad landing spot for him. 

1 minute ago, IrishCelticHater said:

He’s a California kid. But he’s played at Michigan and Boston. Hardly the South Beach party life indicators. I think he ends up with the Chargers if he leaves New England. They desperately need an identity that clicks with LA. Having said that, Tampa is not at all a bad landing spot for him. 

I’m not just referring to the social scene. Just a bigger market. Tampa like I said, is “different”.

I doubt he leaves though and if he does, yeah LA would be a candidate.

Just now, hootie249 said:

I think Tom going to Vegas would create the biggest buzz.

It is a very Gruden move. I will never forget when he tried to bring in Favre after Jeff Garcia was money the season before. It rocked the boat and Garcia checked out for the rest of his stay. 

Is there any way we could sign Joe Harris this summer? Seems like he’d be a great fit next to Fultz at a lower cost than Fournier.

• Upvote 1

I suggested a Dinwiddie, Harris trade for AG, it works in trade machine. We get a very solid back up to replace  DJ who could start for most teams and a great 3 pt shooter.